US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
US Title Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
US Title Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
US Title Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
US Title Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
US Title Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
US Title Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
US Title Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
US Title Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
US Title Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

US Title Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-14

US Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: US Title Thread   US Title Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:55 pm

OOC: Wanna be in US title contention? Post here!
Back to top Go down
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 75

US Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Title Thread   US Title Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:19 pm

MVP's music hits the pa system as MVP walks down to the ring with a smug look on his face
MVP
crowd boooooooo
Huh! whats that.
crowd boooo harder and louder
i've heard ............that no one has come out here raidin there mouth, that suprises me cause most of you non paid lazy chumps sittin in the back watching and waitin for your turn to move your cheap tight assses of your chair to come down to the ring and take your turn with the mike. But! no worries cause i make it up for you all by winning the shows, pay to have the show written, and just buying the show . I guess you could say that i own the show or i am the show. The highest paid superstar is here MVP, montel vontavious porter the most expensive athlete in sport is down here now to ask for a challenge if you can give it to me cuase that US.title is mine and mine only you wanna ask for it then bring it on.
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-18

US Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Title Thread   US Title Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:44 pm

Cena's music hits the arena and he comes out to a large amount of cheers. He does his signature salute to the crowd and starts to run down the ramp. Cena slides into the ring and the guys in the ring back off a bit. He walks over to the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd and then asks for a microphone. Lillian comes over and hands him one as Cena begins to address everyone.

Cena: Well first off MVP welcome to USWF. But let me say first that I have a bit of a problem with you. I mean who calls themself MVP because that's the title you have to earn and you haven't. So what if those are your initials because that doesn't make you good. You have to win and win and win then get some gold around your waist most importantly world titles. And how many of those have you won, oh really none, wow dude you suck more than I thought. I don't think your talented, the fans don't think your talented and apparently neither do you. No one came out here because they believe they can win the world championship. And if you don't believe that you can win the king of the ring tournament then you don't even belong here.
Back to top Go down
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

US Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Title Thread   US Title Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:54 am

MVP
mmmmmmhhhh i'm sorry who told you to but in john.
more immportantley none of these people care if you solute or make a W with your hands no-one cares cena
esspecially me so you can FU your way out of here cause i know i deserve that title and i will win the king of the ring tournement you'le see.And that gold is mine and if you think you can come out here trying to get into something you can't win then be my guest but what i've seen from you so far in my opinion you won't get far here and i really couldn't give a toss about what youv'e accomplished in wwe cause this is USWF and you havn't done squat here chump so why don't you move your none paid ass out of here mmmmmhhhh.Becuase your new champ is here.
crowd boooo
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

US Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Title Thread   US Title Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:12 pm

Cena: mmmmmmmmmh, MVP you're an ass. mmmmmmmmmh, no one likes you so why don't you shut the hell up. Dude you are so pathetic don't even want the world title but go after the U.S. Title which no one wants. But I guess that's right actually because you're only a midcarder so I don't understand why you get paid at all. If you were so good you would be put in the King of the Ring tournament but instead you have to win a qualifying match. And even if you do which is highly unlikely you will have to get passed me which we all know won't happen. And you're right this isn't WWE it's USFW and yet I will still accomplish more in two months then you will your whole career here. So why don't you stay out of the big boys division and stick with the losers unless you decide to grow a pair and challenge me which in that case I have one thing to say to you. If You Want Some, Come Get Some!
Back to top Go down
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

US Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Title Thread   US Title Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:43 pm

crowd chant cena's name
MVP
your acctually cheering for this chump.Well your all dumber than i thought and cena i will win my qualifying match even if its against the rock or stone cold cause i've got one thing most of you haven't got and thats talent so take your gangsta crap that you call lyrics and those crapy hand movments you call taunts and as the rock would say stick em up your candy ass am i making my self clear cena or are you to dumb to even get that no good. we both understand each other then run of cena run like you ran when randy orton dameged your ligiments yeah i remember you crying i've even got it on tape. So run john go i think your late for your catchphrase club where you learn to be a total piece of crap with crap catchphrases, crap taunts, crap cusses, crap lyrics cuase thats all you are cena is a piece of crap you hear me.
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

US Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Title Thread   US Title Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:47 pm

Cena: Chump?, I think you mean champ buddy. The champ is here and will prove it when he wins the king of the ring tournament and the USFW Championship. No one is gonna stop me, not you or Batista or Orton, Edge, Mark Henry or the Animal Batista. Speaking of Batista you have to go through him to face me don't you. Oh that's a shame because I was hoping to beat your ass down but there is no way you can beat him. Or Jericho and HHH either trust me I've been in the ring with all of them. But maybe you can prove me wrong and make it into the tournament in that case then good job. But I won't be talking or rapping top you no I will fight you and I will beat you. And you know why that is Porter because You Can't See Me!(Cena waves his hand in front of his face)

Last edited by rkofan23 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

US Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Title Thread   US Title Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:04 pm

MVP
ahhh cena you think you can come down to my ring in front of my crowd and talk crap well
Crow interupt MVP and booooo chaning were not your crowd
shut up just shut up ok. now back to buisness you think you can speak down to me in front of the millions upon millios of MVP fans well then cena youv'e got another thing coming to ya. At KOTR i will come out victorious with two titles you got that cena ohhhh i forgot i've got a new phrase for ya The chump is here you can't see crap cuase MVP will whip your ass. what do you think cena. CHUMP
Back to top Go down
Kennedyfan21
Midcard
Midcard
Kennedyfan21

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-26

US Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Title Thread   US Title Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm

Everyone cana talk about what they'll do to get the States of the United Championship, but the matter of the fact is that I will win the States of the United Chapionship, and there is nothing you can do about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

US Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Title Thread   US Title Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US Title Thread
Page 1 of 1