US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
World Title Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
World Title Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
World Title Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
World Title Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
World Title Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
World Title Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
World Title Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
World Title Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
World Title Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

World Title Thread

Go down 
+2
619reyfan
vannystice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-14

World Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: World Title Thread   World Title Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:52 pm

OOC: Want to be in contention? Post here!
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Number of posts : 82

World Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: RE:World Tittle Tread   World Title Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:35 pm

Randy Orton's music hits the PA. He walks down to the ring as the fans boo like crazy. He grabs a mic from a cameraman.
Sorry Jeff. But I am going to be in that tornument and win it. You will be the united States champion. So congragulations to that acomplishment. But I will be the World Heaveywieght Champion.

Last edited by 619reyfan on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

World Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Title Thread   World Title Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:44 pm

The Rocks music hits and he comes down to the ring.

Finally! The Rock has come back, to USFW!

huge pop

Now I see all of you down here running your drug addict, leprachaun mouths and it makes me sick! I am gonna take the United States Championship! Yeah you heard me the United States Championship. I'm gonna take it, turn it sideways and shove it up Jeff Hardy's candy ass, then I'm gonna pull it out turn it right side up then turn it sideways again and shove it up Rey Mysterio's candy ass, then I'm gonna take the world championship, and strap it around my waist!
Back to top Go down
killa3:16
Jobber
Jobber
killa3:16

Number of posts : 5

World Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Title Thread   World Title Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:50 pm

The classic countdown that pre-ceeds Break The Walls Down begins and the crowd have a mixed reaction. Chris Jericho's theme hits and he comes out on stage, turns his back and holds his arms out in his classic pre-match pose. He takes a mic from his back pocket and addresses those in the ring, from the ramp.

Y2J: Ladies, Gentlemen, boys and girls, grannys and grandads, cousins, sons and daughters, Jerichoholics worlwide! i am your party host, pure excellence and the future World Heavyweight Champion, your saviour Chris Jericho!

Oh and before I forget, welcome yourselves to THE MOST entertaining show money can purchase, welcome to USFW IS JERICHOOO!

Now, you guys, the fans love you. That's not hard to see, but guys come on, you know as well as I do that all this high flying crap doesn't work. You know at the end of the day, it's not about these fans, but about yourself! Our egos! What we want and we all want that World Title. Unfortunately, for you guys, I'll be winning it. See, I was the first Undisputed Champion, I am the man of 1,000 holds, I am the human highlight reel for a reason! I can beat anyone, anywhere and make it look damn good!

Boos ring out from the rafters

Oh now come on! The Rock? I thought you were too busy making movies? I was multi-national CD extraordinaire and still managed to become the first ever Undisputed champion! Jeff? Don't get me started, you'll no sooner win the title as you'll get suspended and Rey Rey? Now man, I have respect for what you do and where you come from but you're a one trick pony. Flyin around for a while then WHAM! Walls of Jericho and you'll be tapping.

More loud boos

Boo all you like, it just shows that you actually know the truth. Come the tournament, there won't be any doubt, I'll be Champ and you know it.
Back to top Go down
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

World Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Title Thread   World Title Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:07 pm

Well, well Chris its no suprise that The Rock hates you and you hate The Rock. But forget about that right now because The Rock says know your role and shut your mouth before I whoop your candy ass all the way back to that maple syrup sucking country you call Canada. You may be the very first undisputed champion, but guess what? IT DOESN'T MATTER! The Rock was a 7 time champion but you don't see The Rock coming out here and bragging about all of that. The Rock is out here to tell the millions and millions of The Rocks fans that he will be the king and the champ.
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Number of posts : 309

World Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Title Thread   World Title Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:15 pm

Well well well, the three least rated stuperstars on USFW. The Rock and Y2J Chris Jerico. Oh and lets not forget the little jumping bean Rey Mysterio. Just a message to all of the superstars, and to you three, next wendsday, i will win the king of the ring tournament, and i will become the USFW Champion. How does that sound to everyone, just kinda roles off the toung doesent it? On the way to the ring, the USFW Champion, the Rated R Superstar, Edge!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

World Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: RE: World Tittle Thread   World Title Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:38 pm

Go ahead. Make fun of my size all you want to. I trully don't care. I have made a career out of beating men that are bigger than me. And at next weeks Showdown, I will have that many more victories under my belt. Now as for you Edge, I have beaten you before and you are crazy if you think that I won't do it again. As a matter of fact, I will beat everybody there is to become World champion again.
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

World Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Title Thread   World Title Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:04 pm

Hahaha, your a very funny man Rey Mysterio, but remember who your talking to, you talking to the Rated "R" superstar, and i am the most oppertunistic superstar in all of sprots entertainment.And your crazzy if you dont think i wont wait for my oppertunities to win this King of the Ring tournament and win the USFW Tiltle
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

World Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: RE: World Tittle Thread   World Title Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:42 pm

Whats so Rated R about you? Kissing Vickie Gurerro. That should be rated D for Disgusting. I mean, guys shouldn't kiss other guys. But if you want to be like that, then thats fine by me. It's your life.

Your very oppertunistic though. I mean, let other people do your work for you the swoop in and pick the bones. nice. Me, I do my work myself. The true way of wrestling
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

World Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Title Thread   World Title Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:32 pm

619reyfan wrote:
Whats so Rated R about you? Kissing Vickie Gurerro. That should be rated D for Disgusting. I mean, guys shouldn't kiss other guys. But if you want to be like that, then thats fine by me. It's your life.

Your very oppertunistic though. I mean, let other people do your work for you the swoop in and pick the bones. nice. Me, I do my work myself. The true way of wrestling
You think your funny? You think you can come out here and make fun of me like that? Vickie is the love of my life, and i do my work by myself, they just......... help
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

World Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: RE; World Tittle Thread   World Title Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:52 pm

Them "helping" means that you don't work by yourself. And you don't love her. You just use that ugly little pig to further yoour career. There is nothing more to it than that.
Back to top Go down
It'sTrueIt'sTrue
Midcard
Midcard
It'sTrueIt'sTrue

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-16

World Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Title Thread   World Title Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:00 am

The arena darkens and the crowd stills to a silent hush.. then it happens. The trademark chimes of Kurt Angle's entrance music along with red and blue spotlights and of course the famous You Suck chants:

dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah
(you suck) (you suck) (you suck) (you suck)....

Then Kurt raises his arms to the rafters and red and blue pyro explodes on stage.

The way I see things here is this... there's no debate as to who will be the next USFW champion. I mean come on, look at these fools here.. The Rock? I think I've made you tap more times than you can say "candy ass".. Chris Jericho? You must've thought it was pretty funny when you called me Kirk Angel way back when huh? Too bad I never tapped out to your stupid Walls of Jericho thing, I had you on the mat quicker than Stephanie left you! Edge? Well, you did shave my head, much props on that. Too bad that was the closest you ever got to an Olympic gold medal. Does Canada even have an olympic team? Hahaha.. and Rey Rey, I've told you this before little man, but in order to challenge for the USFW title, you at LEAST have to be an adult...

Let me remind you all in case you forgot: I won an olympic gold medal with a broken freaken neck! I am at a level none of you can even imagine professionally. I am the greatest wrestler walking this planet! And all of your idiot fans can say I suck all they want, but we all know they're just jealous. They all know they wouldn't last 10 seconds in this ring with me, so they live through you pathetic challengers hoping against all hope that one of you can beat me. Well guys, life is not a storybook.

Remember what happened at Wrestlemania 21? I beat Shawn Michaels. Not only that I made HBK tap.. and I can make each and every one of you tap! I have won world titles at every organization I stepped foot in.. I was the European champion here in the WWE within a month of joining the company!! I also went on to win the Tag Team title, US title, Intercontinental title, and yes, a 6-time WWE/World Heavyweight champion. And it didn't stop there, oh no no no.. I moved on to TNA. I resurrected their company and ONLY won all 3 major titles they have there and held them all AT THE SAME TIME. So you see, success follows me everywhere.

But I have to ask you again, Rock, Jericho, Edge, and Rey.. are any of you 2-time NCAA heavyweight champions? Are any of you Olympic gold medalists? No? Then why are we even here? See, right now I'm up at 5am to begin my intense training that I do EVERYDAY.. I am in the best shape of my life. I am a wrestling machine!! And when you all step into the ring with the American Hero, you will leave broken. Oh it's true... It's DAMN true!!
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

World Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Title Thread   World Title Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:05 pm

Kurt, that olympic gold medal means nothing here in USFW. The only thing that maters is the gold around your waist at the end of the day. And after next week and the king or the Ring tournament, I WILL be the USFW Champion
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-18

World Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Title Thread   World Title Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:56 pm

Cena's music hits the arena and he comes out to a large amount of cheers. He does his signature salute to the crowd and starts to run down the ramp. Cena slides into the ring and the guys in the ring back off a bit. He walks over to the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd and then asks for a microphone. Lillian comes over and hands him one as Cena begins to address everyone.

Cena: I agree with Angle on this one, there is no doubt on who will be the next USFW Champion and that man is John Cena. Rock, we haven't faced off with each other but since you only want the U.S. Champion there's no problem there. Rey, I've beaten you before and no matter what highflying moves you got in store I will do it again. Hey wats up Jericho the last time I saw you was when I made you retire, ahhh good times. Angle I've beaten you time and time again so you're not really a threat to me. And last and no doubtedly least Edge, I beat you for the WWE Championship in your own match, nothing more to say on that matter.

As for me, I may not have won a gold medal or date the gm of smackdown or any other of the crap you guys have done but I have worn championships. Actually I am a former U.S. Champion, Tag Team Champion and three time WWE Champion. One of those reigns was over a year in fact and when I win the King of the Ring tournament I expect destiny to repeat itself. Finally the champ will be back and no one will be able to stop that from happening. I mean beating you guys is nothing to what I've done in the past.

I beat the self-proclaimed wrestling god JBL at Wrestlemania 21 to win the WWE Championship. I beat The Game HHH at Wrestlemania 22 to retain it and at Wrestlemania 23 I retained once again against the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels. If I could to all that I'm sure I can win against you losers. Whether I have to FU you off a ladder onto two stacked tables or make you tap out to the STFU. And if any of you want to test my strength, heart and determination then I have only one thing to say to you. If you want some, come get some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Title Thread   World Title Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Title Thread
Page 1 of 1