US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
Written matches, here Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
Written matches, here Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
Written matches, here Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
Written matches, here Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
Written matches, here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
Written matches, here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
Written matches, here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
Written matches, here Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
Written matches, here Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Written matches, here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Written matches, here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Written matches, here   Written matches, here Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:41 pm

The music hits and the theme video strarts, kicking off the show!

JR: We welcome all of are fans live from The Pepsi Center here in Denver, Colorado!
Alongside Jerry "The King" Lawler I'm Jim Ross ready for our show.

William Regal shows up on the titantron.

Regal: Good evening USFW fans, I am your general manager William Regal. I am here to announce that another match will be taking place at summerslam. I will announce that match during The Undertakers ceremony for the World Title.

King: Big announcement by William Regal for Summerslam.

JR: I only wonder what that match could be!

Goldberg walks into William Regal's office.

Goldberg: Mr. Regal, last week I was screwed out of a spot in the US title challenge by The Rock. I should have won that match and you damn well know it.

Regal: I understand the situation, and that is why I have decided to make your match a qualifying match for the US title challenge.

Lillian-The Following contest is sheduled for one fall making his way to the ring Brock Lesnar.

Lillian-And his opponent, Goldberg!

The bell rings and the two stare down for quite a long time. Its Goldberg that puts the first move in by hitting a shoulder block on Lesnar but Lesnar doesn't fall down. Lesnar then picks up Goldberg and slams him to the mat. Lesnar then taunts Golderg and picks him up again, but Goldberg reverses and and elbows Lesnar in the gut. Golderg then does a suplex on Lesnar. Goldberg then taunts Lesnar and turns around. He gets set for the Jackhammer but Lesnar reverses it. Lesnar then hits a body slam and climbs the turnbuckle. From the top rope Lesnar hits a huge shooting star press.

King: Wow!

JR: Quite the athleticism from Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar goes for the pin, 1, 2 kickout! Lesnar then hits a big elbow on Goldberg. Lesnar then picks him up and goes for an F-5 but Goldberg elbows him in the head and as soon as he he gets down he hits a spear on Lesnar and goes for a cover 1, 2, kickout!

JR: Ba gawd that was close!

Goldberg gets up and hits a vertical suplex on Lesnar. Goldberg then goes into the corner and sets up for the spear. He goes for it but Lesnar moves out of the way and Goldberg's shoulder hits the steel, when he turns around Lesnar picks him up and hits an F-5. He goes for the pin, 1, 2, 3!

Lillian-Here is your winner, Brock Lesnar!
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Written matches, here   Written matches, here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:24 pm

Lillian- The following match is schedualed for one fall.

Lillian- Intoducing first, Phsycho Sid!

Lillian- And his opponent, The Legend Killer, Randy Orton!

JR- Well, ths is going to be a great match!

King- That's true, the question is,can Randy Orton kill the legend of his opponent tonight?

The ref calls for the bell as the two men lock up in the ring. Sid takes over first and is able to get Randy Orton in a headlock. Orton backs him up and and irish whips Sid to the other side of the ring as Sid begins to head back towards Orton he is able to take Orton down with a shoulder block. As Randy hits the mat he screams out in pain and the ref is forced to step between the two men and examine Randy.

JR- It looks like Orton may be hurt.

King- I think he might be!

Sid starts to walk over to Orton and the ref. The ref looks over and is about to call the match when Orton suddenly jumps up and delivers an RKO. 1...2...3!

Lillian- Here is your winner, Randy Orton!

JR- He wasn't hurt at all, what a cheap finish to what should have been a long good match!

King- I don't think Orton killed any legend tonight, I believe Sid will get revenge sometime!
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/VSE/index.php?
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Written matches, here   Written matches, here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:51 pm

Lillian- The following match is schedualed for one fall, introducing first, the team of, John Morrison and The Miz!

Lillian- An their opponents, Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase Jr.!

The ref calls for the bell as Morrison and Rhodes start off in the ring. The two lock up and try to outstrengthen the other. Rhodes is able to apply a headlock. Morrison suddenly reverses it into a suplex and runs ro the turnbuckle. Morrison climbs to the top rope and tries to hit a missile dropkick and does. He covers Rhodes 1...2...Dibiase breaks up the count at the last second.

JR- That was a close pinfall there!

King- Yeah, there is a lot on the line in this match, the winners gets a shot at the title soon!

Rhodes and Morrison start to crawl back to there corners for a tag. Morrison is able to tag in The Miz and Miz runs to the other side of the ring and pulls Rhodes back into the middle of the ring. Miz picks Rhodes up and slaps him. Miz ten begins to drag Rhodes back to his corner, and tags Morrison. Miz holds Rhodes and Morrison gets a few cheap shots in. Dibiase runs in from the other side of the ring and hits the Miz.

JR- This match has already turned chaotic!

King- I hope the ref can regain control.

The Miz and Rhodes start brawling and end up throwing each other over the top rope. Morrison is able to take advantage of Dibiase in the ring and sets up for his finisher. Outside the ring Rhodes is able to slam Miz is the steel steps and knocks him out. Morrison hits his finisher in the ring on Dibiase. 1...2...the ref suddenly realizes that Dibiase isn't the legal man and stops counting. Morrison stands up to argue as Rhodes slides back into the and gets a roll-up on Morrison. 1...2...3!

Lillian- Here is your winners, Ted Dibiase Jr. and Cody Rhodes!

JR- Morrison thought that Dibiase was the legal man!

King- Either way Rhodes and Dibiase brought thier A-game and picked up the win over Miz and Morrison tonight!

JR- But next is the moment we've been waiting for, The Undertaker officially getting awarded the World title!

King- Yes, we'll get the entire story of how this went down, next!
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Written matches, here   Written matches, here Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:22 pm

Lillian- Ladies and gentleman, please welcome the General Manager of Showdown, William Regal!

Regal- Thank you Lillian, before I award anything, let's have a look at what happened last week.

A video is shown of Jericho defeating The Undertaker and holding the World title.

Regal- As you can see, Jericho did, in fact win the World title, but he was forced to quit USFW because of unforseen circumstances. So instead of vacating the championship I unoffically made The Undertaker the World champion.

The crowd begins to cheer and they start a lot of Undertaker chants.

Regal- So now, I am officially going to award The Undertaker the World championship! But first I have a few annoucments about our first Pay-per-view Summerslam. At Summerslam this year there is going to be a United States Championship match! And it will be Brock Lesnar against Santino Merrella! Now I know that the Rock won last week, but like Jericho, he was forced to quit our company, so there is your Summerslam match number one! Now the other match taking place at Summerslam is going to be for the World Championship! It is going to be th number one contender Kurt Angle against the World champion The Undertaker! So without further ado, your USFW World Heavyweight Champion, The Undertaker!

The Undertaker and Paul Bearer start to walk to the ring as the crowd goes wild. The two enter the ring and Paul picks up a microphone and points to the title which is sitting on a podium in the ring.

Paul- I knew this day would come! Now The Undertaker can put that gold with the gold I use to control him, this gold!

Paul holds up the Undertaker's urn.

Paul- You can continue with the ceremony now.

Regal- I now present the first ever USPW World Champion, The Undertaker!

Regal picks up the title and hands it to The Undetaker. The crowd begins to cheer again. The Undertaker holds the World title high in the air as the chants continue. All of the sudden all the lights in the arena go off except for the spotlights as they shine on the stage, then this video comes on.

After a minute no one comes out and the lights back on to show The Undertaker and William Regal still in the ring. But Paul Bearer is no where to be seen. The spotlights then all point to the crowd and they show Kurt Angle in an entrance way for the fans to enter, but holding Paul Bearer under his arm.

Kurt- Taker, you want a match, you got it!

Angle throws the microphone down and hits a huge Angle slam on Paul Bearer onto the concrete, and then locks in the ankle lock until he breaks Paul's ankle. The Undertaker begins to run through the crowd to get to them, but Angle picks up the urn and begins to run away. He turns back one last time.

Kurt- Look who's got the urn now! See you at Summerslam!

Kurt turns and runs out of the arena as the logo appears on the screen and the show fades out.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Written matches, here   Written matches, here Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm

THIS WAS THE LAST EVER SHOW, SO ENJOY!

ps- SORRY KURT, MATCH NEVER WRITTEN, BUT YOU WON!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Written matches, here   Written matches, here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Written matches, here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
US fantasy wrestling :: Shows :: USFW Showdown-
Jump to: