US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Tag Title Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:56 pm

OOC: You and your partner wanna be in tag title contention? Post here!
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Number of posts : 82

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:28 pm

Randy Orton's music hits the PA.He walks out with a mic in his hands and the crowd booing. he walks to the ring and climb up the stairs.

I am out here because I want to ask edge something. So if he would walk out here, then we can begin...
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Number of posts : 309

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:43 pm

what do you want Orton, I'm very busy with my preperation for my USFW title victory next week.
Back to top Go down
https://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:17 pm

First of edge, don't be so confident. I'm in that tournament, and i'm winning it to. But I'm not here to point fingers. No, i have a question for you. We were once one of the greatest tag teams of all time. Why did we stop? so here is my question. Do you want to reform Rated RKO. We can go straight to the top of USFW. nobody could stop us. So what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:40 pm

Honstly Randy i dont know if i want to or not. I am one of the greatest singles compeditors in sports entertainment history. Plus i have 2 men that i can tag team with if i want to. But I guess i will have to say yes. Only if we make it better than the first Rated RKO, me and you, and Hawkins and Ryder.
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:35 pm

Great. No one will stop us. not triple H, the Rock or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:37 pm

Edge, hawkin and ryder shake Ortons hand
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:40 pm

And if there is any one who wants to challange us for the tag team titles plez come on out, otherwise, why dont you just hand us the titles
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:35 pm

Bernie Brewer wrote:
And if there is any one who wants to challange us for the tag team titles plez come on out, otherwise, why dont you just hand us the titles
Or you could make us waste our time and take the tittles by force.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:00 pm

The Undertaker then walks out with Paul Bearer.

Undertaker- Orton and Edge, you have your tag team title match now, but the question is, can your team hold up, or will they REST IN PEACE?

Paul- Oh yes! Can the great Legend Killer and Rated-R superstar hold up? I think you'll just crumble, probally before our match, probally during King of the Ring. When the deadman is unleashed no one will stand! Now there is a wild animal also unleashed on the Deadman's side! Well, set's just say we can't wait until we meet in the ring!

The lights start flashing until they go out. A few seconds later they come back on to show Undertaker and Paul are gone.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/VSE/index.php?
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:10 pm

Some unfamiliar music hits the pa and Ted Bibiase Jr. and Cody Rhodes come out. Rhodes grabs the mic first.

Rhodes: The future is here, and the future has names. Those names are Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase Jr.

For years the both of us have had to sit back and watch our fathers have all of the glory. We had to watch as The American Dream Dusty Rhodes, and The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase fought and had all the glory. I don't know what Ted thinks about his father, but personally I think my father, was an overrated hack!

Dibiase grabs the mic.

Dibiase: Now Cody I don't think my father is overrated or a hack, in fact he is the reason I am here today. I mean if it were not for his wallet he would have been nothing but a worthless jobber and the name Dibiase would be a laughing stock!

The crowd cheers at the notion.

Shut up! We came out here to make a point and we will make it! The point is, I thought no one in USFW could parellel my talent until I met Cody Rhodes. I assumed no one, was good enough to be partners with me. The reason I decided to tag with Cody is because I know that with us as a team, no one would be able to stop us!

The crowd boos. And Cody Rhodes grabs the mic.

You can boo all you like, but nothing can stop us from winning every match we are in. I have more talent in my left testicle, than every single one of you in the stands. You may hate that I am better that you, you may hate that I am better than all of your favorite wrestlers, you may hate that I am better than my father and everyone else from that era, but I could not care less how much you hate me because when it is time to put up, or shut up, you better shut the hell up.

The crowd boos longer.

Now the reason we are out he is because everyone knows that you can't just come out here and talk up a storm, without backing it up. So If any poor chump wants to come out here and challenge Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase, be my guest. I'm sure whoever it is will be able to put it on their resume, that they fought Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase once. That they were in the ring with greatness, that they came toe to toe with two of the greatest performers to ever set foot in a wrestling ring. Well, who's it gonna be?
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:06 pm

Randy looks at Cody and Ted then shakes his haed

Why don't you look right in front of you. And that way, you can step in the ring with greatness. Me and Edge! Because you two do not have any greatness in you. The only thing you two have are two huge misplaced egos that are getting you two in way to over your head.

Now as for us...

Points at Edge then at him

We are greatness. We are the Tag Team Champions. And we are the best that there has to offer. So why even bother with a match against us. But if you want one, you got it! But not on next weeks Showdown. At the next PPV SummerSlam!
Back to top Go down
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:21 pm

Dibiase grabs the mic from Rhodes

Dibiase: You thick headed dim witted fool! You have just bookmarked the exact date that Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes will win the world tag team championships.

Rhodes grabs the mic and Dibiase looks at him funny.

Your partner Edge is not gonna be happy about this. You probably didn't even run this litte chit chat by him did you. You see that is another reason why we are so damn great and you are so damn bad. We have chemistry and chemistry ---

Dibiase grabs the mic back forcefully.

Chemistry is priceless!
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:34 pm

No chemestry is not. But you want to know what is priceless. The beating you two are going to get once we face you! But I do think that its sweet that you two little girls want to play toghether.

Some crowd members cheer but are overpowered by all the other people who boo as loud as they can

Shut up! I don't care what you losers in the crowd have to say!

Crowd starts to boo even louder

Fine, boo me for all I care! But you have to respect the fact that me and Edge are the World Tag Team Champions. And that we are the best in the USFW!
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:50 am

Look Randy, its two guys who have never even been in a match in USFW, and they think they deserve these

He holds up the USFW tag team title

I'll tell you what, if you can win your match this week, maybe we'll consider you facing us
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:40 am

Bernie Brewer wrote:
Look Randy, its two guys who have never even been in a match in USFW, and they think they deserve these

He holds up the USFW tag team title

I'll tell you what, if you can win your match this week, maybe we'll consider you facing us

Your right Edge. You have to prove to us that you are worthy. And if your not, then you won't get a shot at our gold. We only allow the best to loose to us. So we can prove that we are the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tag Title Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Title Thread   Tag Title Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tag Title Thread
Page 1 of 1