US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
King of the Ring Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
King of the Ring Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
King of the Ring Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
King of the Ring Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
King of the Ring Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
King of the Ring Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
King of the Ring Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
King of the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
King of the Ring Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

King of the Ring

Go down 
+8
Undertaker
wallsofjericho
Taylor091
jibronie1994
killa3:16
619reyfan
vannystice
Bernie Brewer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-07-14

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:04 pm

ooc: for anyone who wants to be in the KOR tourny next week plez post here saying so
Back to top Go down
https://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:06 pm

I have come down to declare my eligiblity to be in the KOR tournament. and after i win and become USFW Champion, everyone will bow down to the new king
Back to top Go down
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Number of posts : 245

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Oh, well it seems our esteemed Rated R Superstar wants to be king. Well IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WANT! Edge, you have been talking a big game ever since you have been with WWE. But when do you plan on backing it up. Your not the king Edge, your not the prince, hell your not even the jester, but you are something, a queen! Yes the rated r superstar is a queen, just ask Chris Kanyon. But that is beside The Rocks point, the Rocks point is that soon the millions and millions of The Rocks fans will soon be calling me King Rock!
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Number of posts : 82

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: King Of The Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:28 pm

Randy Orton music hits the PA and the fans boo like crazy
I would like to be in the king of the ring tournament too. Not only will I be in it, I will win it. I am the most talented superstar in the entire USFW. there isn't anything anyone can do about that.

Last edited by 619reyfan on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 5

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:38 pm

Oh come on! Your all forgetting the only superstar here that puts the asses in the seats week in, week out. You're forgetting the enigma himself, the ayatolla of rock and rolla and future World Champion Y2J!

King Rock can go kiss my ass, he's nothing but a washed up loser. Edge can talk the talk but we all know he can't win a title unless he's fighting a helpless and beaten opponent and rey, dammit man go back to the cruiserweight division!

Whilst I'm around. The Main Event scene, USFW, The United States of America, The World, The Universe, Everything know in existence or known to have been in existence, every black hole, star system and nebula will never EEEVVVEEERRRRR be the same again! Next weeks King of the Ring tournament? Count me in.
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: RE: World Tittle Thread   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:48 pm

killa3:16 wrote:
Oh come on! Your all forgetting the only superstar here that puts the asses in the seats week in, week out. You're forgetting the enigma himself, the ayatolla of rock and rolla and future World Champion Y2J!

King Rock can go kiss my ass, he's nothing but a washed up loser. Edge can talk the talk but we all know he can't win a title unless he's fighting a helpless and beaten opponent and rey, dammit man go back to the cruiserweight division!

Whilst I'm around. The Main Event scene, USFW, The United States of America, The World, The Universe, Everything know in existence or known to have been in existence, every black hole, star system and nebula will never EEEVVVEEERRRRR be the same again! Next weeks King of the Ring tournament? Count me in.

Your right Chris. It will never be the same again. Now you will lose every week instead of just most of them. And no i will not go back to the cruiserwieght divison. I have beaten almost every man thats bigger than me. Something you can't say that is true to you, Y2J. Why don't you save us all by leaving us alone!
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:13 pm

vannystice wrote:
Oh, well it seems our esteemed Rated R Superstar wants to be king. Well IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WANT! Edge, you have been talking a big game ever since you have been with WWE. But when do you plan on backing it up. Your not the king Edge, your not the prince, hell your not even the jester, but you are something, a queen! Yes the rated r superstar is a queen, just ask Chris Kanyon. But that is beside The Rocks point, the Rocks point is that soon the millions and millions of The Rocks fans will soon be calling me King Rock!
King Rock!? maybe your queen can be Chris jerico, or maybe Rey Mysterio. Rock who the hell do you think you are to come out here and tell me to back up my words with my preformance? I've won the most titles in WWE History, I've won World Tag Team Championship 11 times. I've been World Heavyweight Champion/WWE Champion 5 times. Intercontinental Champion 5 times. What have you done outside of the 7 WWE Championships? Nothing!!!!
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: RE: King of the ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:49 pm

You may have one the most tittles in WWE history but how many of those have you won yourself. With the help of Lita, vickie, Chavo, and your two Edgeheads, I could win a lot of tittles too. But that's all in the past. None of those girls (OOC:Chavo and edgeheads) or boys (OOC:Lita and Vickie) are here. This is the USFW. Not the WWE. So get your head out of the past and face the future, which is me!

Last edited by 619reyfan on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jibronie1994
Jobber
Jobber
jibronie1994

Number of posts : 9

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:16 pm

the game hits the P.A and the fans go wild. HHH walks down the ramp carrying a water bottle and the lights go dark and the lasers light up. he gets to the ring apron and takes a drink of his water. he spits it out and the fans cheer as he crawls between the ropes and enters the ring. he stares at everyone and his music ends. he grabs a mic and prepares to speak.

HHH- look at all of you, fighting over who is the real "king". you all argue and claim its yourself, but you are all forgeting one man, The Game. you see, as a former King of the Ring, i am the only man here to truely be called a king, hence my name, The King of Kings. and so i think its only fair i enter this tournament, so you can all see who is the real "king".
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:36 pm

619reyfan wrote:
You may have one the most tittles in WWE history but how many of those have you won yourself. With the help of Lita, vickie, Chavo, and your two Edgeheads, I could win a lot of tittles too. But that's all in the past. None of those girls (Chavo and edgeheads) or boys (Lita and Vickie) are here. This is the USFW. Not the WWE. So get your head out of the past and face the future, which is me!
I will have you know i have only won the world heavyweight championship. Every other singles title i have won on my own, and in the future, I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about guys like the Rock, or Y2J, or Triple H, not you
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: RE: King Of The Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:49 pm

You may noe be worrying about me now, but you soon will be. I can and will beat everyone in the USFW. no question about it. And you won the WWE tittle with the help of Lita.
Back to top Go down
Taylor091
Midcard
Midcard
Taylor091

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-15

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:48 am

Batista's music hits
Woah, Slow down there. How could you even think about winning when I am in the King of the Ring Tournament!?! I will throw all of you out and any who try to rest will be given a Spinebuster. Seriously though Ray how are YOU going to throw anyone over the top rope? Your tiny!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:38 pm

619reyfan wrote:
You may noe be worrying about me now, but you soon will be. I can and will beat everyone in the USFW. no question about it. And you won the WWE tittle with the help of Lita.
What ever, it doesent matter anymore, those times are behind me, and next week i will prove to you and everyone that I can win titles by myself. As a matter of fact i'll show you what i can do right now edge hits Rey over the head with his mic then spears him. Any one else want some?
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:25 pm

Randy trys to get up but can't.So while still laying with his back on the ground he weakly he says...
Your gonna pay for that. The USFW championship will be mine. I hope I face you next week. That way i can give you payback a little sooner.

Last edited by 619reyfan on Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wallsofjericho
Admin
Admin
wallsofjericho

Number of posts : 73

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:47 pm

619reyfan wrote:
Rey trys to get up but can't.So while still laying with his back on the ground he weakly he says...
Your gonna pay for that. The USFW championship will be mine. I hope I face you next week. That way i can give you payback a little sooner.
Mark Henrys entrance music hits the pa
stay down boi, or i'll eat ya! I'll bend your hollow shitty little head just like i did with that frying pan on ECW, I am the worlds strongest man, and your the worlds littlest clown or you will be after i beat the shit out of you at king of the ring. Actully you might get a little bit bigger because of the welts and bruises you will have all over your body after king of the ring.

Quote :
What ever, it doesent matter anymore, those times are behind me, and next week i will prove to you and everyone that I can win titles by myself. As a matter of fact i'll show you what i can do right now edge hits Rey over the head with his mic then spears him. Any one else want some?
I'll take a plate but i probably wont be able to finish it, because i'll be to busy kicking your ass, i am the world's strongest man itd be best for you to leave me alone and keep playing with your weak little clown bitch Rey Mysterio

Quote :
Batista's music hits
Woah, Slow down there. How could you even think about winning when I am in the King of the Ring Tournament!?! I will throw all of you out and any who try to rest will be given a Spinebuster. Seriously though Ray how are YOU going to throw anyone over the top rope? Your tiny!!

You wont be doing a spinebuster to anyone, because you'll be to busy laying on the ground after one of my worlds strongest slams, they dont call me the worlds strongest man for nothing
Back to top Go down
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Number of posts : 245

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:35 am

Rock: Oh its the worlds strongest man Mark Henry. Well tell The Rock, Mr. Henry, how much can you bench?

MH: 6---

Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER! The only thing that matters is that The Rock is gonna drag your Monkey ass down Know Yourn Role Boulevard, take a right onto Jibronie Drive, and Check your Candy Ass into The Smackdown Hotel!

Now for you, how high can you climb?

Rey: I ---

IT DOESN'T MATTER! All The Rock knows is that you can climb high enough over the fence at the border. I sure as hell hope I don't end up facing you in the first round and that is because The Millions and Millions of The Rocks fans didn't not pay to see The Rock beat some midget Jibronie! The Rock also noticed that you are hiding your Jibronie Face from the rest of the world. Well, I am gonna rip that mask off fold it up neatly turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass!

Now tell The Rock you clearly homosexual Jibronie, what is your name?

Edge: It is ----

IT DOESN'T MATTER! The only thing that matters is whether The Rock beats your candy ass in the first, second, third, or final round! Your nothing but some fruity long haired Jibronie that doesn't even deserve to be in the same ring as The Rock while The Rock chews him up and spits him out. And you have got about 3 seconds to get the hell out of this ring before The Rock whoops your candy ass!

IF Ya SMELLLLLLL What The Rock, Is Cooking!
Back to top Go down
Taylor091
Midcard
Midcard
Taylor091

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-15

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:47 am

Mark, I may not be able to pick to the World's Biggest Eater, but I can still do plenty of damage. I will go as far as guarenteeing that one of us won't be able to walk back down that ramp after KOTR. Sweet Dreams.
Batista shoulders Mark Henry out of his way as he goes back up the ramp and into the back
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:26 pm

Listen to me Rock, noone will beat the rated "R" superstar. Because if I may say so, there's no chance in Hell your going to win. I will win because it's my destiny to win the USFW Title, and anyone who gets in the way of that can kiss MY candy ass

ooc: im only saying candy ass to make fun of the rock. not to be him, i dont wanna turn into my brother
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Edge starts to walk out of the ring when all of the sudden he remembers something. Oh, and by the wawy to all of you I would just like to let you know, that I have found a little help. Edge points to the stage and Hawkins and Ryder come walking out My old buddies from the WWE Kurt Hawkins and Zach Ryder. So to everyone, be affraid of Edge, Hawkins and Ryder. Edge walks away with the crowd booing.
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:34 pm

Bernie Brewer wrote:
Listen to me Rock, noone will beat the rated "R" superstar. Because if I may say so, there's no chance in Hell your going to win. I will win because it's my destiny to win the USFW Title, and anyone who gets in the way of that can kiss MY candy ass

ooc: im only saying candy ass to make fun of the rock. not to be him, i dont wanna turn into my brother
I did those thing in out of character sayings. So technically, my superstar never said that.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-18

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:21 pm

The lights go out as a gong is heard throughout the arena. As the lights come back on the Undertaker is seen in the ring holding a microphone.

Undertaker- You will all REST IN PEACE!

The Undertaker kneels to one knee and holds his hand towards the titantron. The titantron reads "The Dead Man Has Arrived"
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/VSE/index.php?
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:44 pm

what the hell are you doing undertaker? The deadman has arrived? why doesent the dead man leave, before I make the deadman leave. Hawkins, Ryder, take care of our close friend.....Hawkins and Ryder team up and throw the Undertaker out of the ring Let this be a message to all of the superstars in the locker room, if you mess with me, you mess with Hawkins and Ryder.
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:23 pm

Yeah you don't want to mess with those losers. Everyone is so scared.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

Number of posts : 85

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:25 pm

The Undertaker stands and looks at Edge and his boys.

Undertaker- Edge, you have just signed your death wish! Now I'm going to take your friends out with you!

The Undertaker points to the big screen.

Undertaker- At King of the Ring, you will not win! You want to see the future Edge, here it is...

The Undertaker just stares at Edge...
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/VSE/index.php?
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

Number of posts : 124

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Cena's music hits the pa and he comes out with JTG on his right and Shad to his left. They make their way down the ramp and into the ring. CTC poses a little before Cena asks for mic and Lillian comes over. Cena then begins to speak.

Cena: Whoa hold up everybody, how bout we all just calm down. Leave all the action till Showdown where the crowning of a new world champion will be made. And there will also be a new U.S. Champion for second place which any of you can get because there is only one man who should be champion. And after the king of the ring tournament I will finally be able to say THE CHAMP IS HERE!

crowd erupts into cheers and Cena settles down.

Now Edge we''ve met plenty of times and last I remember I beat you for the WWE Championship at your own game. And my men over here could do the same with your cronies Hawkins and Ryder anytime of the day.

JTG: That's right because besides making dat money, money(crowd cheers yeah, yeah) dat money, money(crowd does it one more time) there is one thing we do better. Why don't you tell them what it is Shad.

Shad: No probs, see Cryme Tyme are not just businessmen but great wrestlers. And we like to win so if the two of you ever want to go at it no problem for us.

Cena: See that's the attitude of a champion boys the same attitude I have. And in WWE I've shown that against you Orton and Angle and everyone there is to beat. For whoever wants to stand in my way of winning the tournament then I got only one thing to say to you. If you want some, come get some.(crowd cheers loudly again and Cena looks very confident.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Ring
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next