US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-18

John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Empty
PostSubject: John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament   John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:57 pm

Cena's music hits the arena and he comes out to a large amount of cheers. He does his signature salute to the crowd and starts to make his way down the ramp. He high fives some fans before running and sliding into the ring. He poses a little more in the ring before getting a mic from Lillian. He begins to address the fans and guys in the back.

Cena: It's great to be out here tonight surrounded by you dedicated fans as well as the fans all over the world.(crowd erupts into cheers) Now listen here I'm not going to challenge some guy on the roster or talk trash, no I am out here to discuss the first ever Wednesday Night Showdown. More importantly what will take place, the king of the ring tournament to decide the USFW Champion. Now the brackets are announced and I made a name for each, Cena Bracket and the Other Less Important Bracket.

Let's start with the Other Bracket. The first round matches are as followed Undertaker vs. Orton and Edge vs. Angle. Now this is I see it going starting with Orton and Undertaker. Undertaker is a one of the greatest of all time but Orton has Edge on his side. So due to a fluke I see Randy making it to the semi finals. Now Edge and Angle well like I said with Orton because of their partnership Edge will unfortunately make it to the semi finals against his partner Orton. This match will be uninteresting because these guys are both losers so I'll cut to the chase Edge is in the finals.

Now moving on to the Cena Bracket. The matches start as The Rock takes on the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry. Now Rock is my new partner but he knows I will have nothing to do with the match at all. Either way though he will move on to the semi finals. The second match is yours truly John Cena vs. well no one knows for sure yet. There will be a qualifying match to decide who faces me between HHH, MVP, Batista and Jericho. This does not matter though because if they can't even automatically be put in the match then they're are not good enough to beat me. So in the semi finals I will face my partner The Rock. Now I know he is one of the greatest there ever was but I will not quit until I win. So no disrespect bud, but I will be the one going to the finals.

We can now get to the finals where I will be taking on the Ultimate Oppurtunist Edge. Edge has a few buddies on his side and usually gives him an adavantage but not this time. Isn't that right fellas(Cena turns his direction towards the stage)....

Cryme Tyme's music hits the arena and they come out to a good reaction. They make their way down the ramp and into the ring where they stand next to Cena.

You see Edge I got some buddies too and if any of your cronies wants to get involved well they will have to get past my guys JTG and Shad. It looks like we will have a fair match then which you're not used to. And since you can't win a match by yourself it looks like that I will be the new USFW Champion.(crowd cheers loudly and Cena continues to speak) Even if my predictions are wrong one thing will be the same and that is me finally being able to say.....THE CHAMP IS HERE.
Back to top Go down
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament   John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:51 pm

MVP's music hits as MVP walks into the ring with a smug look on his face
MVP
hey woah woah woah there your saying that whoever makes it out of the qualifying match is gonna get beaten well i'm here to lay some things out straight firstly i will win that qualifying match out of me, batista, HHH, and jericho and i will go on to face you which i will also win becuse i will garuntee i will have some help just like you have crimetime.
Shad and JTG walk up to MVP looking intimidating but MVP stands his ground and pushes back
you know you guys arn't scary right. anyway back to the subject i think different to your theroy

Now i think the first two matches will go the same becuase randy and edge made their way into this by cheating so they won't lose it now the next bracket i think the rock will lose becuase mark henry will have people to help him so but then the rock will come back and beat them up but unfortunetley he will use weapons and will be diqualifyed. next our match i will win purley through talenti will win becuase Y2J will run off like he does and batista i will make sure he doesn't win he's already on my bad side and HHH and me will fight and i will come out victorious once again your new champion.

so then i will be a two championship holder with the USFW cahampionship in one hand and the US championship in the other. raining the best in the USFW what do you think john don't you just love it.
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament   John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:23 pm

Cena: Well MVP, hate to break it to you but no one cares what you think. Everyone knows that you can't beat HHH, Batista or Jericho and definitely not at the same time. But even if you were to cheat your way into the tournament there is one thing that stands in your way and that's me. I plan on winning the tournament and the USFW Championship and not you, Henry, Rock or anyone else will stop me. As for the United States Championship I'm not really interested because that is for losers like yourself. But you are right on the matter of there being a dual champion but that won't be you. It will be me because Me and Rock will win the tag team champions so Rated RKO watch out.

I almost forgot you said something about guys who will be watching your back well where are they now when you need it. I mean what if I just decided to take you down at this moment.(Cena fakes a punch and MVP flinches back) Why don't you bring em out here because I know that they can't take on JTG and Shad over here. Cause MVP we want some and we plan on getting some so get them out before we take all of you.
Back to top Go down
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament   John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:38 pm

MVP laughs his head off as he walks towards cena with a angry face and expression
MVP
so you think your gonna win well then youv'e got another thing comin cause i own this show and i will beat HHH and Jericho and Batista becuase them guys haven't accomplished nothin ulike me iv'e accomplished anything and everything and i've got talent unlike you and the rest of the wrestelers here in USFW sittin in the back to lazy to come and say something back to me after i've cussed you.

now you john why are you really out here cause you know or think you can beat me so surely you shouldn't be wasting your time with me. because i think the real reason your out here is becuase you feel threatend by me is that right? steeling the spotlight am i john like always with every wrestler becuase you see ladies and gentlemen watching at the moment are just jelous of me steeling the thunder yeah!

And the rest of you people why do you all think you can beat everyone and come out top cause you know that you can't so whats the point in trying mmmmhhhhh!
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament   John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 pm

Cena: Wow MVP you're dumber than I thought. Saying that Batista, Jericho, and HHH haven't accomplished anything is like saying Brittany Spears is a good role model. Dude they've accomplished much more than you ever will. So here's my advice think about what you're going to say before you sound like a real ass hole. As for no one coming out here it is because they know that you're not worthy of wasting time on and just get on everybody's nerves.

You say you got talent but no one has seen you prove it. I have won world titles before and how many have you won, oh really that much impressive. A guy with that many world titles, uhhh none, does not threaten me at all but by saying that he is the best makes me laugh. I know that I can beat you with one leg, blindfolded or with my hands tied behind my back so what makes you think I can't do it normally. Everyone knows I can including the fans around the world. Here about we have a poll to see who they think will win. Now all you have to do is cheer when hearing the name, o.k. let's start.

Who thinks MVP will beat me and win the world title.
crowd boos loudly with about 10 guys cheering. Now who thinks I John Cena will beat Mr. Porter over here and go on to win the USFW Championship. crowd goes nuts cheering and Cena smiles at MVP Well as close as that was MVP, I think that they go for me over you. And even though cheering does not get you to win, the result will be the same and I will win the USFW Championship.
Back to top Go down
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament   John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:02 pm

MVP, looking disgusted walks towards cena and pushes him
MVP
you can't speak for these people these peole are idiots
Crowd booooooooooos loud
shut up.
Now you say you can beat me well we'le see at KOTR tournemnt won't we.
now i don't like you very much at the minute so why don't you rap your way out of this arena which happens to be mine and skip away to the nearest food resturant and buy yourself a burger and some chips and then don't bother coming back.
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament   John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:59 pm

ooc- I won't post for a few hours so just try to do something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament   John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Cena discusses King of the Ring Tournament
Page 1 of 1