US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Empty
PostSubject: Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive...   Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:28 pm

I know that vanny knows VSE, and I have a few suggestions to keep your site going a long time. On VSE, after 2 months of RP's and active people, it stopped, just like that, now we've closed for a while, so here aer some tips that could have kept my site alive...

1. Post match cards- It makes all the wrestlers feel like they are going to be part of the next show, and it encourages them to TT. Be sure to have all of the new wrestlers on it, so they feel welcomed to the site.

2. Have storylines- This is the one I messed up on, and it ran me into the ground, have a lot of storylines going, one week have a segmen starting a fued, the next week give them partners in a tag team match against each other, next week let them pick the other's opponent, and have one referee the other's match, all leading to the BIG match at a PPV, something like that, not just the to facing each other week after week and then again at the PPV.

3. Get creative- Bring something new to the table, something other efeds don't have, something to keep wrestlers coming to your site.

4. NEVER, EVER QUIT ADVERTISING- I made this mistake too, after we had about ten wrestlers, I stopped advertising, because I figured that everyone would stay active. I didn't know people would leave and take time off, but they do, and they will, you may be surprised,but your World champion may leave your site so they can start their own, like, I don't know, USFW!

Follow these guidelines, and with a little luck, and commited admins, you can last a long time! Quick fact, about 500-1000 E-Feds start and close every year, be one of the lucky ones!
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/VSE/index.php?
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive...   Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:35 pm

WOW!! That is some really usful info. That was nice of you.
Back to top Go down
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive...   Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:34 pm

Undertaker wrote:
b]but your World champion may leave your site so they can start their own, like, I don't know, USFW![/b]

I'm sorry I said that I'd come back after a while. I didn't realize your e-fed shut down for bit.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive...   Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:50 pm

it's ok, nobody was doing anything anymore, so we hope closing will help us restruct...and i hope my advice helps
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/VSE/index.php?
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive...   Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:18 pm

Undertaker wrote:
it's ok, nobody was doing anything anymore, so we hope closing will help us restruct...and i hope my advice helps

I do too. IDK why no one isn posting much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive...   Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff I've learned that helps keep sites alive...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
US fantasy wrestling :: OOC :: USFW Suggestions-
Jump to: