US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Is the familia finally over?

Go down 
+2
Bernie Brewer
vannystice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Is the familia finally over? Empty
PostSubject: Is the familia finally over?   Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:45 am

I was happy to see triple h come out and ruin the wedding. It was pleasing to see that this may finally end, i didn't watch much of smackdown because it looked shitty when i first turned it on. I saw the first match ruined by the familia, and the hardys face each other ruined by the familia, and the end which was funny with triple h's gifts. But the main point is, is this crap finally over. I didn't work well as a heel storyline because it was just the same old crap every week until Edge lost the belt, that is when it got interesting.
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Is the familia finally over?   Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:41 am

Yeah last night was really funny
Back to top Go down
https://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
It'sTrueIt'sTrue
Midcard
Midcard
It'sTrueIt'sTrue

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Is the familia finally over?   Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:18 pm

I hope so, I was afraid it would never end. Maybe now there will be a continuation of what started last week with Vickie trying to screw Edge and put him in tough matches and such, with one of them turning face.
Back to top Go down
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Is the familia finally over?   Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:08 pm

It'sTrueIt'sTrue wrote:
I hope so, I was afraid it would never end. Maybe now there will be a continuation of what started last week with Vickie trying to screw Edge and put him in tough matches and such, with one of them turning face.

Probably Vickie face as she got screwed. But hopefully Edge and the wedding planner don't have a relationship. He has had enough of those.
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Is the familia finally over?   Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:34 pm

I love this whole break up thing. Edge needed a change whether to a face or still a heel but just without Vickie. This was the perfect way to prove Edge as an actaully good wrestler without any help from the gm. Vickie will probably reinstate the Undertaker who will screw Edge out of the title at Great American Bash leading to the feud to continue.
Back to top Go down
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Is the familia finally over?   Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:16 pm

like me and my brother say vickie will be the hugest face after she gives undertaker back his contract then he'l come back and beat on edge and then get he WWE title.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Is the familia finally over?   Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:43 pm

it may not be over...maybe Edge just isn't a member anymore, chavo still helps vickie....
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/VSE/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the familia finally over?   Is the familia finally over? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the familia finally over?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
US fantasy wrestling :: OOC :: Anything Wrestling :: WWE :: Smackdown-
Jump to: