US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling   Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:41 pm

Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling. So have fun, make some friends and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling   Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:50 pm

Thanks Bernie and may I ask who do you play on pwn because I haven't really heard of you. Are you the guy who plays Mr. Kennedy.................Kennedy or is that someone else.
Back to top Go down
wallsofjericho
Admin
Admin
wallsofjericho

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling   Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:36 pm

rkofan23 wrote:
Thanks Bernie and may I ask who do you play on pwn because I haven't really heard of you. Are you the guy who plays Mr. Kennedy.................Kennedy or is that someone else.
that is vannystice
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling   Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:44 pm

Oh so who was Bernie was he just the same name there and never did anything. Oh well who were you on pwn too.
Back to top Go down
wallsofjericho
Admin
Admin
wallsofjericho

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling   Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:47 pm

rkofan23 wrote:
Oh so who was Bernie was he just the same name there and never did anything. Oh well who were you on pwn too.
i am world's strongest man, i just joined yesterday, and probably wont post alot because it takes forever for my computer to load up there forums
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling   Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:49 pm

Yeah sometimes there forums takes a while to load and occasionally the website doesn't even show up. Anyway I play hardyfan23 on there just to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling   Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:20 pm

Im, Bernie Brewer on pwmania, but i have never posted
Back to top Go down
https://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling   Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:36 pm

i'l be going on there soon
Back to top Go down
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling   Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:38 pm

I can't now though until i get my own laptop cause they don't accept you when your on the same comp as someone else my bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling   Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to US Fantasy Wrestling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
US fantasy wrestling :: Getting Started :: Sticky Notes-
Jump to: