US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

The Master and Ruler of the World!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycho Sid
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-31

The Master and Ruler of the World! Empty
PostSubject: The Master and Ruler of the World!   The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:00 pm

(The lights in the arena go dark except for the occasional flash from the cameras in the audiance. The titantron lights up and the following appears on screen...)

I am the man!

I am the MASTER!

I am the RULER of the WORLD!!!

(This Video Immediately Follows)

(As the video cuts out Sycho Sid Viscious is standing atop the stage at the entrance with a mic in hand. The fans give of a mixed reaction.)

Sid: (In a loud whisper) I'm BAAAaaaaAAAaaack!!!! (Sid let's out a pattented evil laugh while the fans give off yet another mixed reaction as they are unsure to his alliances as of yet) Shut the hell up! (Sid says as he addresses the fans who inturn immediately start to boo) USFW take notice because your new ruler has arrived! All shall bow down to me. Take notice as I will be the World Champion one day soon. None of you in the back ahs anything on you. Not one of you can beat me on my worst day because (Shouting) I AM THE MAN! (whispering loudly again) that rules the world! (Sid laughs evily and drops the mic).
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Master and Ruler of the World!   The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:10 pm

Randy Orton walks out to the crowd loudly booing him. He stops at the top of the ramp and holds up his tag team championship belt. Randy walks down the ramp pointing at his championship that he put on his shoulder. He walks up the stairs, enters the ring and stares at Sid.

Sorry to disapoint you Sid, but you arn't the ruler of SHIT! I am the best there has to offer. And unlike you, I am already a champion. After just two matches, I have this.

Holds the tag team title high above his head with the arm that isn't holding the mic.

Hate to break this to you, acctualy I love breaking this to you. There is never going to be a sucsesfull title run for you. Because I will be the champion. Y2J, I am taking your title from you and there isn't anything you can do to stop me.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Sid
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: The Master and Ruler of the World!   The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:21 pm

(Sid angrily stops Orton and gets right in his face.)

Sid: SHUT UP! You short stumpy little man! Tag team championship only means you needed a partner to win; I however need no one to be victorious. You better watch your little mouth when you talk to me you little punk! Keep your mouth going and I'll shove my foot so far up your @$$ you'll be sucking on boot strings! (Sid Laughs) While Y 2 Jack@$$ might not be able to stop you, I sure will! Face me and you'll get what everyone who's made that mistake before you has... A powerbomb STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Master and Ruler of the World!   The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:25 pm

Well, for your informatrion, I was the one who won the titles for Rated RKO. And I havn't seen you do anything inpressive here in the USFW. Or in the wrestling bisinues as a mater of fact. So if you want to prove yourself to anyone here, you will have a match with me, next week on Showdown! What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Psycho Sid
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: The Master and Ruler of the World!   The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:33 pm

(Sid laughs at Orton)

SID: Haven't done anything impresive you say? You must have had your head in a hole. I've been WWF/WWE Champion multiple times as well as WCW Champion. That's just the world title I've held not to mention other titles. You've got nothing on me little man! I've single handedly taken apart whole tag teams by myself! Now, as for your challenge... I ACCEPT! I'm going to tear you apart, break you down, and destroy you until you admit that I am the master and ruler of the world!!!
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Master and Ruler of the World!   The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:38 pm

We will see about that. I am the Legend Killer and if you say that you are a legend, then I will kill that one too. Just like everyone else that I have faced in the WWE. But we aren't in the WWE, so I will kill all the legends in the USFW too!

Screaming at Sid

And I'll do that wether you like it you not!
Back to top Go down
Psycho Sid
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: The Master and Ruler of the World!   The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:55 pm

(Sid just laughs meniachly)

Sid: I'm no ledgend, just your MASTER! This isn't WWE or WCW you're right, but after Showdown next week I will silence all the critics and end your ledgend killing streak at the same time! You see Randy after I beat you, (whispering) and oh yeah I will beat you, (getting loud again) I'll beat the next guy, then the next, and the next, and the next, and so on and so forth until I reach the top and ascend my throne as the MAN in USFW!
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Master and Ruler of the World!   The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:43 pm

You know what? Your right. You will have silenced all the ctitics. After next week they will all know how much of a pathetic loser you are. They won't have to wonder anymore.

I am the best there is. Some psyco lunatic will not stop me. i am going straight to the top of USFW. And this gold proves it!Holds championship belty above his head and keeps it there.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Sid
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: The Master and Ruler of the World!   The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:54 pm

(Out of nowhere Sid nails Ortin in the jaw with a big boot forcing him to drop the belt and fall to the outside of the ring. Sid picks up the belt, examines it briefly, and then tosses it out of the ring in Orton's direction.)

Sid: See you at Showdown boy!

(With that Sid raises his hands above his head as the crowd boos. He then steps over the ropes and back to the back while Orton get's back to his feet holding his jaw.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Master and Ruler of the World!   The Master and Ruler of the World! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Master and Ruler of the World!
Page 1 of 1