US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

World Heavyweight Championship

Go down 
+5
Undertaker
619reyfan
vannystice
Bernie Brewer
rkofan23
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-18

World Heavyweight Championship Empty
PostSubject: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:11 pm

CM Punk is champion but is it just a transitional champion or for real. Honestly I think that he will lose it at GAB and Batista faces Cena at Summerslam because CM Punk as champion doesn't fit in with all the great developed talents Raw has. He can go for the IC Title or tag titles but I don't think this is the right time for a world title reign. What are your thoughts?

Last edited by rkofan23 on Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:13 pm

I saw somewhere they wanted to see where it went with Punk, I think he can be a good champion, but its only a matter of time before Cena win is though
Back to top Go down
https://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:13 pm

I don't think he is ready. I was suprised when he won money in the bank and he is not yet main event material. hopefully he develops more because I think he will beat Batista and then maybe lose to Cena at summerslam and introduce a spinner world title. YUCK!
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:14 pm

i saw that too
Back to top Go down
https://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:46 pm

I think he is going to beat Batista at the Bash. Then he will probably beat Cena at Summerslam. I don't know why, i just feel that way. Then at Unforgiven i expect Cena to beat punk in a triple Threat match with Batista.

Last edited by 619reyfan on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:29 pm

CM Punk can and is getting better. He will beat Batista and defend at least a few more times. WWE does NOT like short title reigns!
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/VSE/index.php?
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:32 pm

Undertaker wrote:
CM Punk can and is getting better. He will beat Batista and defend at least a few more times. WWE does NOT like short title reigns!

Edge's 2nd reign this year was only a month
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:13 pm

Yeah WWE has no problem with short reigns, look at HHH losing to Orton didn''t even have it for a night.
Back to top Go down
It'sTrueIt'sTrue
Midcard
Midcard
It'sTrueIt'sTrue

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:05 pm

The thing is the MITB winner tends to hold it for a little while longer, the exception was Edge last year who had to relinquish it due to a legit injury.. I think Punk will retain at least through the Bash and SummerSlam, beating Batista or Cena or both would raise his credibility.. and if they didn't want to do that, why give him the title at all?
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:17 pm

The thing is I think giving him the title was a mistake. Batista or Cena should of won at Night of Champions but they completely screwed that up. And even if he does beat Batista which I think is unlikely he won't make it past Cena because if he loses then that would be like the 4th title match in a row and really diminish his character.
Back to top Go down
Orton is God
Midcard
Midcard
Orton is God

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:21 am

I think Punk will hold it up until about No Mercy or possibly Survivor Series.. Hell, who knows? He could keep it up until the Rumble..
Back to top Go down
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:13 pm

nahhhhh not that long mate
i think he'l hold it until no mercy and then he'l losse it back to batista i think.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:40 pm

i would like to see, maybe Kane win, that might shake things up a bit
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/VSE/index.php?
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:21 pm

I want Jericho to win the championship even though he is not in contention currently. Maybe he can get a shot at Unforgiven but as long as he gets is shot soon I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
wallsofjericho
Admin
Admin
wallsofjericho

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:24 pm

rkofan23 wrote:
I want Jericho to win the championship even though he is not in contention currently. Maybe he can get a shot at Unforgiven but as long as he gets is shot soon I'm fine.
he was on the summerslam promo at GAB...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Heavyweight Championship   World Heavyweight Championship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Heavyweight Championship
Page 1 of 1