US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

July 30th Showdown

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-07-14

July 30th Showdown Empty
PostSubject: July 30th Showdown   July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:50 pm

sorry about the show being late. Both the other admins quit on me
Back to top Go down
https://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

July 30th Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 30th Showdown   July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:51 pm

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall!

On the way to the ring from the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 290 pounds,the Samoan Submision machine, Samoa Joe!

And his opponent from Washington DC, weighing in at 290 pounds, Batista!

The bell rings as the tie up in the center of the ring. Batista pushes Joe in to the corner causing a count.

Ref: Get him outta there, 1, 2, 3, 4

Batista breaks. Joe comes out and shoves Batista, getting Batista very mad. Batista throws him into the turnbuckle and spears him twice into it. He whips him into the ropes and spears him

JR: Spear, he damn near knocked Joe out of his boots. What a spear.
Batista covers 1, 2 and a kick out.

JR: What the hell! How did Joe kick out of that?

King: Your right JR, that was one hell of a spear from Batista, but he’ll need to do more to pin Joe.
Joe gets up and drills Batista with a right hand, staggering the animal. Joe goes to the top rope.

King: Where the hell is Joe going?

Joe jumps, but Batista catches him….

JR: Spine buster! Oh my!!!

Batista covers 1, 2, kick out

JR: Wow, Joe will not be put away.

Batista gets him up and sets him up for the Batista Bomb…

King: looks like Batista’s had enough.

JR: Batista Bomb! 1, 2, 3. Batista wins

Lillian: Here is your winner, Batista!
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

July 30th Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 30th Showdown   July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:53 pm

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall!

On the way to the ring from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 222 pounds, CM Punk!

And his opponent, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 320 pounds, Big Sexy, Kevin Nash!

The bell rings and Nash is in control. They tie up and Nash shoves CM to the ground. Punk gets up and kicks Nash twice, but drills him with a right hand. Nash walks over to Punk and drops and elbow, but punk rolls out of the way. He gets up and kicks Nash in the head, dropping him to one knee. Punk the gives another shot to the head and knocks Nash to the ground.

JR: What tremendous kicks from Punk

Punk gets him up and whips him into the turnbuckle, and runs and connects with a knee to the jaw. Punk backs up and gives him another one, then a bulldog. 1, 2 and a kick out.

King: Oh my, almost three right there.

Nash gets up and bounces off the ropes and drives Punk to the ground. He gets CM up and sets him up for a power bomb, but he squirms out, and again kicks him. Nash blocks the kick, then gives Punk a kick in the gut. Punk was in perfect position for the power bomb, and delivers. 1, 2, 3

Lillian: Here is your winner, Big Sexy, Kevin Nash!
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

July 30th Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 30th Showdown   July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:56 pm

Lillian- The following match is schedualed for one fall!

Lillian- Introducing first, John Cena!

Lillian- And his opponent, The Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin!

The bell rings as the two men stare each other down in the middle of the ring. Stone Cold suddenly punches Cena and Cena punches back. The two throw fists for a while until Stone Cold hits a huge uppercut and drops Cena to the mat. Stone Cold then goes for a quick pinfall. 1...2...Kickout!

JR- That was a close one King, I thought he was pinned for sure!

King- No way, Cena wouldn't quit that easy, onlysomeone like you would do that!

JR- Funny, King, funny...

Cena and Stone Cold make it back to thier feet. They lock up until Cena is able to take advantage and push Stone Cold to the turnbuckle. Cena thens hits a huge chop. The crowd begins to say "Woooo!" After a second chop Stone Cold falls out of the turnbuckle and Cena jumps right on him with a STFU. Stone Cold refuses to tap out and after a while, he is out cold. The ref lifts his hand 1...he lifts it again 2...

King- It's all over, Cena choked him out!

JR- I know Stone Cold very well, I wouldn't count him out.

The ref lifts his hand 3 No! Stone Cold stops it and pulls himself to the ropes, the ref calls for a break! Cena stands and lifts Stone Cold for the FU, but Stone Cold reverses it into a Stunner! He covers Cena 1...2...2.99999 Kickout! Stone Cold lifts Cena up for another Stunner, but Cena reverses it into a FU! He covers Stone Cold 1...2...3!

Lillian- Here is your winner, John Cena!

King- I knew he would win all along.

JR- Yeah, right...
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

July 30th Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 30th Showdown   July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:59 pm

Lillian- The following match is schedualed for one fall, and the winner will enter the US Title Challenge!

Lillian- Introducing first, Goldberg!

Lillian- And his opponent, The Rock!

Lillian- And the final opponent, Mr. Kennedy!

Kennedy- Wait Lillian, you know the drill!

Kennedy walks into the middle of the ring and raises his hand, the microphone starts to lower but The Rock jumps from behind Kennedy and takes him to the ground. The ref calls for the bell and the lights suddenly come on and the match begins. The Rock picks Kennedy up for a Rock Bottom, but Goldberg interferes and tackles The Rock to the ground. Goldberg sits up on The Rock and begins to throw fists in his face. Kennedy slips out of the way let's Goldberg get his punches in, but Goldberg goes for a pin 1...2...Kennedy jumps in and kicks Goldberg in the head to break the count.

JR- Wow, this match is already complete chaos!

King- I know, and it just started.

Goldberg stands and locks up with Kennedy and Goldberg takes advantage. Goldberg pushes Kennedy to the ropes and irish whips him to the other side of the ring. Goldberg hits Kennedy with a big boot. The Rock slips out of the ring.

JR- Oh, where is that cheat, cheater going?

King- He's not cheating, he's just being smart!

Goldberg picks Kennedy up and hits a huge slam that shakes the entire arena. Goldberg stands and takes a step back realizing the damage that he has done. The ref runs over to Kennedy who isn't moving and gets down to check on him. The Rock jumps back into the ring and hits Goldberg in the head with a chair and throws back to the ringside area. The Rock covers Goldberg as the ref turns around, 1...2...3!

Lillian- Here is your winner, and the man moving to the US title challenge, The Rock!

JR- What a cheater, Goldberg should have won that, he was the better man by far!

King- Even I have to say that was cheap!
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

July 30th Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 30th Showdown   July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:00 pm

Lillian: The following contest is an Elimination, tornado tag match for the USFW Tag Team Title!

On the way to the ring the tag team of Randy Orton and Edge, Rated RKO!

And now on the way to the ring, the Tag team of John Morrison, and the Miz!

And now on the way to the ring from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Kurt Angle!

And his tag team partner from Silsbee, Texas, Mark Henry!

JR: Well, in this match, you only win by tossing your opponent over the top rope. Both members need to be eliminated for a tag team to be out of the match. And King remember, the winners of this match, are the new USFW Tag Team Champions.
King: That’s right JR, lets see what happens

The bell rings and everyone goes for Mark Henry. They try to eliminate him early, but Angle comes in to help, and gets everyone away from Mark. Henry fights back and goes for the Miz. He grabs him by the head and throws him over.

JR: One down, 4 to go

Angle goes straight to Edge. They tie up and Angle gets the best of him. Edge goes right into the turnbuckle. He runs to spear Angle, but Orton gets in the way, and he spears Orton.

Edge: Randy! What the hell?

Angle comes up behind him and eliminates Edge.

King: There goes Edge!!

Angle notices that Randy got speared, and he orders Mark to get him up and throw him out. They pick up Orton and try to throw him out, but he hangs on to the ropes.

Kurt: Come on Mark, get him outta here

Mark: Im done taking orders from you man

Mark exits the ring by walking over the top rope.

King: Well, Marks eliminated, only three guy’s left. 1 from each team.

Orton gets up and leans against the ropes. Morrison tries to cloths line him out of the ring, but he gets out of the way, and Morrison goes over the top with his momentum. Now only Angle and Orton were left. Mark Henry was still at ringside and Angle was yelling at him.

Angle: What the hell are you doing you dumb ass?

Mark: Im done listening to you telling me what to do.

Angle: Fine

Angle turns around and Edge spears him.

JR: What the hell? Edge was eliminated already

King: Well, Angle screwed Edge last week, now Edge is gonna screw Angle.

Orton picks him up and RKO’s him. Then again picks him up and throws him over.

Lillian: Here are your winners, and the new USFW Tag Team Champions, Randy Orton and Edge, Rated RKO!
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

July 30th Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 30th Showdown   July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:01 pm

Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall, and it is for the USFW Championship!

On the way to the ring from Manhasset, N.Y., weiging in at 231 pounds, Y2J, Chris Jericho!

And his opponent, from Deathvalley, weighing in at 295 pounds, the Undertaker!

The bell rings and they tie up in the middle of the ring. Undertaker shoves Jericho down. Jericho gets up and tries again, but again is shoved to the ground. He gets back up and kicks the deadman in the leg, then the other leg. He punches him in the cheek, then the Undertaker whips him into the turnbuckle. Undertaker punches Jericho repeatedly causing the ref to count

Ref: Get him outta there, 1, 2, 3, 4

Undertaker stops. He gets him out of the corner and twists his arm and goes up the turnbuckle

JR: looking for Old School, and connects!

He covers 1, 2 and a kick out. The Undertaker tries for the chokehold, but Jericho reverses into the Walls of Jericho.

King: Oh my god, he’s got it locked in JR, this could be it.

The Undertaker gets to the ropes to break it on the refs 4 count. Jericho kicks the deadman while he was on the ground.

JR: Can Jericho continue this match in control? We’ll find out when we come back.

When they comeback The Undertaker gives Y2J a Snake Eyes. He gets him set up for the Tombstone Pile driver, but Jericho rolls through and gets the Walls Of Jericho again. This time the Undertaker cant get to the ropes.

King: Oh my, he has to tap. Nothing is worth the pain given by that.

The Undertaker is stuck in the middle of the ring, and cant hold out any longer. He tapped out.

Lillian: Here is your winner, and the New USFW Champion, Y2J, Chris Jericho!

JR: Wow, what a match! There is now a new champion in USFW, in Y2J, Chris Jericho. Thank you, and see you next Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Number of posts : 82

July 30th Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 30th Showdown   July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:26 pm

It wasn't a bad show considering that the other Admins quit and you had to put this all together
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-18

July 30th Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 30th Showdown   July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:28 pm

it was a good show, i wanted a title, but i guess admins can't be champions! gld i could write 2 matches, cena-austin & triple threat US title, how about them? anyone like them, hate them? review!
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/VSE/index.php?
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Number of posts : 82

July 30th Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 30th Showdown   July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:49 pm

Undertaker wrote:
it was a good show, i wanted a title, but i guess admins can't be champions! gld i could write 2 matches, cena-austin & triple threat US title, how about them? anyone like them, hate them? review!

I liked those matches
Back to top Go down
It'sTrueIt'sTrue
Midcard
Midcard
It'sTrueIt'sTrue

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-16

July 30th Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 30th Showdown   July 30th Showdown Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:04 pm

Yeah it was a good show guys, I enjoyed it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

July 30th Showdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 30th Showdown   July 30th Showdown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July 30th Showdown
Page 1 of 1