US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
July 23rd Show Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
July 23rd Show Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
July 23rd Show Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
July 23rd Show Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
July 23rd Show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
July 23rd Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
July 23rd Show Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
July 23rd Show Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
July 23rd Show Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

July 23rd Show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-07-14

July 23rd Show Empty
PostSubject: July 23rd Show   July 23rd Show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:21 pm

(Vanny) Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall and the winner goes to the King of the Ring Tournament for the USFW Championship!

On the way to the ring from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 252 pounds, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP.

Now on the way to the ring from Washington DC, weighing in at 318 pounds, Batista.

On the way to the ring from Green Bay, WI weighing in at 243 pounds, Mr. Ken....
Kennedy: Hold On. Sorry Lillian, you don’t do it right. I would just like to remind everyone that I weigh in tonight at 243 pounds, I hail from Green Bay, Wisconsinnnnnnnn, MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.................KENNEDYYYYYYYY

And from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at 260 pounds, Triple H

The bell rings and everyone teams up on Batista. He fights out but the numbers game catches up with him. Batista clotheslines Kennedy out of the ring. He then spine busters MVP. Batista goes for the pin but Triple H breaks it up. Kennedy comes in with a steel chair and hits Triple H over the head. Kennedy goes for the pin but Batista breaks it up. Batista then picks up Kennedy and starts to punch him but then he reverses and whips Batista into a turnbuckle. As Batista sits there to recover MVP gets up and goes for the big boot on Batista but Batista moves out of the way and MVP gets stuck in the turnbuckle.

JR: Oh my god! MVP is stuck in the turnbuckle!

King: He is just wedged in there.

The ref tries to help him get out but it is to no avail. Batista climbs out of the ring and takes the steel steps he pulls them back runs up on them and does a spear in midair to knock MVP loose. Triple H kicks him in the mid section and goes for the pedigree but Kennedy grabs the chair and hits Triple H over the head with it. Kennedy then picks up MVP and hit’s a Green Bay Plunge on him. He goes for the pin, 1, 2, Batista breaks it up.

JR: That was almost the match!

Triple H then grabs a sledgehammer and hits Batista with it a couple times. Batista busts open and Triple H pushes him out of the ring. He then picks up Kennedy hit’s a pedigree on him. As he goes for the pin MVP hits him with a chair and pins Kennedy. 1, 2, 3!

Lillian: Here is your winner, MVP!

The camera goes to William Regal in his office. Edge walks in.....

Edge: You wanted to see me Mr. Regal?

Regal: Yes, its about Hawkins and Ryder.

Edge: What about them?

Regal: If they so much as set foot on that entrance ramp, you will NEVER win a title here on USFW. Do I make myself clear?

Edge: But....

Regal: Do I make myself clear?

Edge: Yes

(Walls) Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall, where the winner will move on to the second round of the King of the Ring tournament for the USFW title later tonight.

On the way to the Ring from St. Louis, Missouri, Randy Orton!

And His opponent from Deathvalley, The Undertaker!

The bell rings and the Undertaker glares at Randy Orton, Randy waits for Undertaker and anticipates for him to throw the 1st punch, a couple seconds later Undertake paces towards Orton and stars punching him. After 6 punches Orton is laying on the ground, and the Undertaker locks in a Fujiwara Armbar, Orton is only locked in for a couple seconds when he gets out of the submission hold, Orton than gets up and notices the Deadman is taking his time getting up, Orton takes advantage and executes a Standing Drop Kick, Undertaker falls to the ground and Orton quickly tries for the pin, the ref counts to 1 and Taker breaks the pin

JR: What a tremendous kick by Orton!

Orton quickly gets up and tries to land a Jumping Knee Drop while taker is still lying on the ground. The Undertaker moves out of the way and Orton hits nothing. The Undertaker gathers himself and runs towards Orton and does a Flying Clothesline. Undertaker tries for the pin and gets a two count. The Deadman gets up quickly well Orton gets up still in pain, Taker grabs Orton and takes him towards the turnbuckle, and Taker climbs up the ropes.

JR: OLD SCHOOL!!!

King: Orton’s in big trouble now JR

JR: you got that right King

Orton falls to the ground and Taker tries for a pin, the ref’s hand is coming down for the 3 but Orton breaks out of it, Taker and Orton get up and the Undertaker grabs the tired Orton and elevates him to try and Execute the Tombstone Piledriver, He slams Orton’s head down on to the ring and tries for a pin, the Ref counts: “1” “2” ‘3’ Undertaker whispers “Rest in Peace” and the match is over.

Lillian: Here is your winner The Undertaker!

JR: that was a bonafide slobber knocker King!

The camera then shows Edge, Hawkins and Ryder Walking to the stage……
Hawkins: What!? He cant do that!

Edge: Listen, I don’t care if he can or cant, I just don’t wanna risk it OK? Stay the hell away from the ring, because this tournament is mine! Now go back to the locker room, my match is next.

(Vanny) Lillian: The Following contest is scheduled for one fall

Making his way to the ring from Pittsburgh, PA, Kurt Angle!

And the opponent, from Toronto, Canada, Edge!

The match starts and Angle immediately gets Edge set up for the suplex but Edge slithers away and outside of the ring. He then gets back in the ring and Angle kicks him. Angle then does an arm bar on Edge. Edge grabs the rope and the ref tells angle to break the hold. He doesn’t 1, 2, 3, 4, Angle breaks. Angle then picks up Edge and Edge then punches Angle in the stomach and does a DDT on him. He starts to showboat and then picks up Angle and hit’s the Edge-O-Matic. He goes for the pin 1, 2, Angle kicks out. Edge complains to the ref and Angle quietly gets up. When Edge turns around Angle is right there for him and goes for an Angle slam but Edge squirms out and turns Angle around for an Edgeicution. He goes for the pin 1, 2, Angle kicks out. Edge complains to ref some more.

Edge: Come on do you damn job!

Ref: Watch it or your DQ’ed.

Angle knocks Edge down and then picks him up and does a german suplex on him. He hangs on to Edge and does another one. He hangs on to Edge and does a third german suplex. Angle goes for the pin 1, 2, kickout! Angle gets up and removes the straps on his wrestling tights.

King: Oh he has his eye on that ankle!

Angle grabs Edges leg and locks in the Ankle Lock. Edge is in the middle of the ring just writhing in pain, he gets his hand up for the tap, but then all of a sudden with his last ounce of strength lunges towards the ropes and gets two finger on the bottom rope. The ref tells Angle he has the bottom rope and Angle breaks the hold. Angle then waits for Edge to get up and then hits an Angle Slam on him. As he goes for the cover Hawkins and Ryder show up on the titantron.

Hawkins: William Regal said we couldn’t set foot on the ramp or Edge would be barred from winning any titles in USFW.

Ryder: But he didn’t say anything about going and talking.

Hawkins: Yeah, we are just simply working as a distraction, the fact is Angle listen to us just cost you the match.

All of a sudden Angle turns around and is speared by Edge. He goes for the pin 1, 2, 3

JR: Edge just speared the holy hell out of Angle!

King: And Hawkins and Ryder showed up on the titantron. The genius to that is that the ref cannot call a dq on Edge.

Angle gets up and complains to the ref.

Angle: Are you kidding me? This is bull. I am an Olympic gold medallist and those losers screwed me out of winning!

The Camera shows William Regal in his office.

Regal: Next week the Tag Team titles will be contested. I have rounded up a few good teams. Including The Miz and John Morrison and Rated RKO. This match will be a tag team texas tornado elimination match and will involve two other surprise teams. So I would advise the other superstars on the roster to get some partners because those slots are still open.

(Bernie) Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall, where the winner will move on to the second round of the King of the Ring tournament for the USFW title later tonight.

On the way to the ring from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 260 pounds, The Rock!

And his opponent from Silsbee, Texas, weighing in at 380 pounds, Mark Henry!

The bell rings and the Rock walks back and forth staring at Mark. They tie up and Mark shoves him to the ground. Mark turns his back to Rock laughing, and the Rock drives his shoulder into Mark’s knee causing him to fall over. The Rock attempts to drop an elbow, but Henry rolls out of the way. Mark picks him up and whips him into the turnbuckle, then runs full speed at him. The Rock gets out of the way and Henry runs right into the turnbuckle. The Rock comes up behind him and rolls him up 1, 2 and a kick out

JR: That could have been three right there

The Rock comes up and tries the elbow again and this time connects

JR: It looks like he’s looking for another elbow

King: That’s right JR, the People’s Elbow

The Rock hits and covers but a kick out from Henry. The Rock gets Henry to his feet and attempts the Rock Bottom, but cant get him up. Mark elbows Rock off of him and whips him out of the ring. Mark follows him out and gets the Rock to his feet. 1. The Rock gives a few right hands. 2. Henry blocks and throws The Rock into the steps. 3. The Rock gets up. Mark gets frustrated. 4. Mark wanders over to the announce table to grab a steel chair. 5. Mark turns around to see the Rock standing right in front of him. 6. The Rock tries again for the Rock Bottom and this time gets him up. 8. The Rock rolls in the ring. 9. 10.

Lillian: Here is your winner, The Rock!!

(Walls) Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall, where the winner will move on to the second round of the King of the Ring tournament for the USFW title later tonight.

On the way to the ring from Miami Florida, MVP!!!

And his opponent from Manhasset New York, Y2J, Chris Jericho!!!

The bell rings and MVP sprints toward Jericho and Irish whips him to the turnbuckle. MVP than in attempt to save his energy for the next match, attempts a Big Boot. Jericho reverses and waits for MVP to turn around from the turnbuckle, MVP finally does and Y2J executes an Enzuigiri. MVP falls to the ground and Y2J tries for the pin. He gets a 2 count and yells at the ref. MVP and Jericho than get up Jericho grabs MVP’s neck in attempt to do a One handed Bulldog, MVP reverses and quickly does a German Suplex. MVP than tries for a Ballin’ Elbow, Jericho gets out of the way and MVP hits nothing but ring. Jericho quickly gets up and tries for a double underhook backbreaker on MVP. MVP’s back hits on Jericho’s knee and MVP winces in pain. Jericho tries for a pin and gets a 1 count. MVP and Y2J get up.

JR: this is one hell of a match King

King: you got that right JR.

MVP than tries for a snap belly to belly suplex, Y2J reverses and Throws MVP to the ground. MVP lays on the ring stomach facing down, Jericho quickly gets on MVP…

King: Walls of Jericho JR!

JR: MVP better tap soon or he’s going to be in some real pain.

MVP struggles to get to the ropes, and Jericho begins to pull on the legs even harder. MVP gives one last push to try and get to the ropes but he fails. MVP than furiously taps his arm against the ring.

Lillian: Here is your winner, Y2J, Chris Jericho

Last edited by Bernie Brewer on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-07-14

July 23rd Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 23rd Show   July 23rd Show Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:22 pm

(Bernie) Lillian: The following match is scheduled for one fall where the winner will move on to the championship match next week on Showdown.

On the way to the ring form Miami, Florida, weighing in at 260 pounds, The Rock!

And his opponent from Manhasset, N.Y., weighing in at 231 pounds, Y2J, Chris Jericho!

The bell rings as they circle around the ring and tie up. The Rock pushes Jericho into the corner of the ring and the ref breaks it up. Jericho comes back with right hands to the Rock. Jericho whips the Rock into the ropes, but blocks and shoulder blocks Chris onto the mat. The Rock drops an elbow on Jericho.

JR: This what the Rock did earlier tonight.

Rock gets up and tries for the peoples elbow, but Jericho rolls out of the way and kicks the Rock.

Y2J: Come on Rock, let’s go, you want this?

Jericho kicks him again and the Rock rolls out of the ring. Jericho rolls out to follow him and whips him into the steps. He picks him up and rolls the Rock into the ring and covers. 1, 2, kick out.

JR: So close for Jericho

King: Right, but he needs to do more to pin the Rock

The Rock gets up and leans against the ropes. Jericho comes over and tries the code breaker and connects.
JR: Codebreaker!!!! Jericho is going to the Finals

Lillian: Here is your winner, Y2J, Chris Jericho!!

(Vanny) Lillian: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Making his way to the ring from Toronto, Canada Edge!

And his opponent from Death Valley, The Undertaker.

Edge: Taker. I can call you Taker right? Anyway I know we have had our differences in the past but I just would like to wish you good luck in our match.

Undertaker: I will hurt you.

The bell rings and Edge runs out of the ring. He looks to just leave the arena but Paul Bearer catches up with him and throws ash in his eyes. Undertaker grabs Edge and throws him back into the ring. He then picks up Edge and slams him back on the ground. Undertaker then picks up Edge by the hair and and grabs his wrist and turns it around he then goes on the top rope and hits an old school on Edge. Undertaker goes for the pin 1, 2, kickout.

JR: He damn near had him!

Undertaker gets up and picks up Edge by the hair. He then gets him set up for the last ride. As he brings Edge up to his head Edge breaks loose and knocks Undertaker to the mat. Edge then goes on the top rope and does a cross body on Undertaker. Edge goes for the pin 1, Undertaker throws Edge off of him and across the ring. Undertaker gets up and climbs the turnbuckle.

King: That is a three hundred pound man!

Undertaker jumps off the top rope looking for a flying leg drop but Edge moves out of the way, gets up and hits Undertaker with a shining wizard. He goes for the pin 1, 2, kickout! Edge complains to the ref and Undertaker sits up. When Edge turns around Undertaker grabs his throat. He goes for the chokeslam and hits it on Edge but he inadvertently rolls out of the ring. Undertaker goes out of the ring and picks up Edge. He whips him into the steel steps. He then picks Edge up and runs toward the steel ring post but Edge pulls out and trips Undertaker causing his head to bounce off of the post and him to be busted open.

JR: Oh my god Undertaker has been busted open!

Edge picks up The Undertaker and slams his head on the steps. Paul Bearer goes over and throws some ashes at Edge but he ducks and they hit Undertaker.

JR: Hopefully that doesn’t go inside of Undertakers wounds.
King: You can say that again. Ouch that has to sting.

The Ref is at a 7 count when Edge goes back inside the ring. Edge begins to showboat inside the ring. 8, Paul Bearer goes over to the Undertaker and picks him up. 9 Bearer throws Undertaker back into the ring. Edge then realizes that Undertaker is inside the the ring. He The goes in the corner of the ring and calls Undertaker up. Undertaker gets up and Edge goes for the spear and hits it he goes for the pin. All of a sudden Kurt Angle climbs from the crowd and goes into the ring and pulls The Undertaker out of the ring. He then does an Angle Slam on Undertaker. The ref calls for the bell.

Here is your winner by disqualification, The Undertaker!

Angle: How does it feel to be screwed out of a win!

Edge lays in the ring shocked and upset as the screen cuts to black.
Back to top Go down
https://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
Orton is God
Midcard
Midcard
Orton is God

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-21

July 23rd Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 23rd Show   July 23rd Show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:35 am

Okay, so I hope criticism is welcomed.. Good show overall.. But there are a few things I'd like to kinda call you guys on.. First of all, use more color.. For example, JR and King:

JR: this is one hell of a match King!
King: You got that right

See? Do stuff like that.. Also with the superstars, use colors so we can like distinctly identify them while there talking.. Like use a different color for each superstar or something like that.. For Lillian, use pink or something.. The all white and little blue just doesn't get it guys, sorry.. Also, the matches are too short.. Make them longer and more entertaining, for example the 4 way match was WAY too short.. Honestly, shoulda been the longest of the night since it is a fatal 4 way, ya know? Anyways though.. Other than the annoying use of color and short matches, I give the show a 7/10
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-18

July 23rd Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 23rd Show   July 23rd Show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:45 am

Yeah just what Orton said, too short matches and not enough color. Also there should be like other segments like maybe an interview backstage or something like that. Anyway besides that it was good, overall a 7/10.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-07-18

July 23rd Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 23rd Show   July 23rd Show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:42 am

That was great! More color would be nice but you made up for it with the videos for the entrances! Overall it was 8/10, with only little room for improvement. Keep up the good work!

ps i didn't expect to win!
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/VSE/index.php?
Sponsored content

July 23rd Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 23rd Show   July 23rd Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July 23rd Show
Page 1 of 1