US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
Kurt Angle Invitational Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
Kurt Angle Invitational Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
Kurt Angle Invitational Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
Kurt Angle Invitational Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
Kurt Angle Invitational Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
Kurt Angle Invitational Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
Kurt Angle Invitational Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
Kurt Angle Invitational Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
Kurt Angle Invitational Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Kurt Angle Invitational

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
It'sTrueIt'sTrue
Midcard
Midcard
It'sTrueIt'sTrue

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Kurt Angle Invitational Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Invitational   Kurt Angle Invitational Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:47 pm

(Kurt Angle's entrance music hits the arena along with red and blue lighting and as he stops on the entrance stage the fans begin the "You Suck" chant. He then raises his arms to the rafters and red and blue pyro explodes onstage.. the chants continue and Angle gives the crowd a glare as he enters the ring and takes a mic)

Yes yes, you all need to contain your excitement as the Olympic gold medalist is back in the USFW ring giving you fans a performance you definately didn't pay enough to see..

I came up with a great idea the other day, and that idea is to bring back something I did in the WWE days, the Kurt Angle Invitaional. Now in this invitational, I give regular average joe wrestlers from across the country the chance to become real life Rocky Balboas by beating the Olympic hero in their own hometown. If they can somehow manage to beat me, I will willingly give the successful challenger this--my own authentic olympic gold medal from the 1996 summer games. Now I just happen to have a challenger tonight from..uh.. (goes over and asks the ringside cameraman) What city are we in?? (Crowd erupts in boos)

Cameraman: Detroit.

Oh yeah that's right.. i should have guessed from the smell. (Crowd boos even louder.. begins "You suck, you suck, you suck!!!") You can all shut the hell up! You know why? Because I am a phenomenal athelete and have accomplished things that you fat smelly bums can only dream of. Now bring out my opponent!

(Opponent comes out, immediately looks to be outmatched in size at about 180 lbs. He is wearing black wrestling trunks. Crowd gives him an ovation as he enters the ring..)

Angle: OK son, what's your name and where are you from?

Opponent: My name is Doug Whitman, and I'm from right here in Detroit Michigan!! (Crowd cheers)

Angle: OK.. not sure why I'd be proud to admit that, but whatever you say. So Doug Whitman.. what quality do you possess that makes you think you can step in the ring with the very best?

Whitman: Well, I---

(Angle nails Whitman with the mic before he can reply and the crowd begins booing as the bell rings..

Angle gets behind Whitaman and hits him with a german suplex, then drops his elbow to the knee tweaking it. The challenger tries to pull himself up with the ropes but as he does, Angle turns him around and gives him an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Now in obvious pain, the challenger Whitman is easy pickings for Angle as he sets him up and delivers the patented Angle Slam. As Whitman is laid out in the center of the ring, Angle taunts the crowd for a second then takes the straps down and sets his sights on the ankle. Then he does it, locking in the ankle lock on the fallen challenger who screams out in pain and taps out in 3 seconds. Even as the bell rings to end the match, Angle still keeps him in the hold for another 10 seconds before releasing it. Whitman immediately sits up grasping the ankle in pain.

Standing over him, the winner Angle takes the mic once more...)

Well that was a nice warm up. Would have thought the guy would at least put up a fight in his hometown...

Now, on to other business. As you all know i was screwed out of my match in the KOTR tournament. (Half the crowd cheers, the other half boos) But it just so happens I have another chance to get gold around my waist, tag team gold! Me and my partner Mark Henry will be unstoppable together.. the only 2 olympians in USFW. And that's bad news for Miz and Morrison and VERY bad news for Rated RKO. Because when I get my hands on that snake Edge, he will regret ever having crossed the wrestling machine. Oh it's true, it's DAMN true!!
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Kurt Angle Invitational Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Angle Invitational   Kurt Angle Invitational Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Randy orton walks out to the ramp with a mic in his hand. The crowd starts to boo but a few of them stop because Kurt Angle was in the ring already. He walks up the stairs and stares into the face of Kurt Angle.

now I'm fine with you coming out here to beat the crap out of these pathetic losers that are in the crowd,

Crowd erupts intop boos

but once you started talking about our tag team match I just had to come out here. Now you say that you and your partner, Mark Henry, are going to win but we all know that, that statement isn't true. Both of you are washed up superstars. Actually, Mark was never good to begin with.

Rated RKO is the best there is. and there is nothing that you can do to stop us. After next weeks Showdown, Edge and I are going to be the tag team champions.
Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Invitational
Page 1 of 1