US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
MVP is the new USFW attraction!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
MVP is the new USFW attraction!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
MVP is the new USFW attraction!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
MVP is the new USFW attraction!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
MVP is the new USFW attraction!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
MVP is the new USFW attraction!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
MVP is the new USFW attraction!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
MVP is the new USFW attraction!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
MVP is the new USFW attraction!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

MVP is the new USFW attraction!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-07-14

MVP is the new USFW attraction!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MVP is the new USFW attraction!!!!   MVP is the new USFW attraction!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:44 pm

MVP's music hits the PA system as MVP walks down with a mike in his hand
MVP
So you are...
MVP chucles under his breath as he is rolling his sleeves up and straightens his collar
MVP
So you are the people i will be facing in the King of the Ring tournement hee.
Well then this will be easier than i thought. just to think in two weeks somone will be holding that world title on their shoulder and that person will be the new attraction to world sports entertainment MR MVP, Montel Vontavious Porter, Me i will be holding that title in two weeks time there will be a big new hit to USFW you'l all see.

Crowd booo loudly

And just to think that becuase i will be the big new hit to this place you will all be nothing but the same little lazy fat slobs sitting at home not doing anything while i am the only one putting any effort into this thing because you all know you can try but then fail at beating me once again so at the minute you guys are thinking you are the best but things will change i will promise you.

And you can all talk loud but if you are half as good at wrestling as good you are trashtalking then you might acctually get somwhere but you don't do you?
All this time i was thinking this place could be a challenge for me but it isn't at all these guys don't know how to wrestle or trashtalk.

And to think you people cheer for these people wow you must be dumber than i thought now you people need to think about cheering for a real model new model to all you people and seen as though you don't own or earn any money for this than you don't have the right to reply.
Back to top Go down

MVP is the new USFW attraction!!!!
Page 1 of 1