US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
The Revolution Begins Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
The Revolution Begins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
The Revolution Begins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
The Revolution Begins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
The Revolution Begins Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
The Revolution Begins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
The Revolution Begins Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
The Revolution Begins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
The Revolution Begins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

The Revolution Begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fauche
Jobber
Jobber
Fauche

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-22

The Revolution Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Revolution Begins   The Revolution Begins Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:57 am

Crazy psychadelic music! Strobe lights start flashing! The Miz and John Morrison walk out onto the ramp! It's all in slow motion! Now they're in the ring! With microphones! Now the debut speech!

Miz: Behold the revolution commencing. I want each and every one of you in attendance to recognize the importance of this tonight. You are now experiencing the the debut of what is sonn to be the most formiddable tag team in USFW. Brace yourselves.

Morrison: I am John Morrison and this is the Miz, and we are here to forever change this promotion. We are the water that will wash away the dreary matches and plots of the other superstars. We are the cleasning light that will bring a new order to USFW. We aare the fire that will sear through the ranks of the unworthy, and from the ashes of others' failure we will emerge as the tag team champions.

Miz: To be completely honest, nobody here has proven themselves worthy of the gift that is us. But we have recognized the plight of this promotion and being the generous people that we are, we have decided to grace you all with our natural talent and charisma. We have seen what USFW could be with the proper touch. This show could be huge, but in order to achieve greatness you must have leaders who already know how to be the best, and here we are to save this from being another failure.

Morrison: We have seen potential, but only in the actual promotion. You other superstars ae, well, lacking to say the least. But we will save this USFW. This show deserves some real champions, as do these fans, and we're going to give that to them. That's why as of immediatley, we are proclaiming ourselves the USFW Tag Team Champions. If anybody wishes to contest our rule, please step forward. It will certainly be your last mistake. In order to be saved, you must accept that we are supreme. We are above and beyond all of you, so for the time being you're all just going to have to sit back and enjoy our reign. Because in life, there are winners and there are losers.

Miz: We are the single greatest tag team in the history of sports entertainment... be jealous.
Back to top Go down

The Revolution Begins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
US fantasy wrestling :: Trash Talking :: Trash Talking Thread-
Jump to: