US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orton is God
Midcard
Midcard
Orton is God

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-21

MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Empty
PostSubject: MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY!   MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:49 pm

-Kennedy's music hits as he makes his way to the ring-

Kennedy: Do I honestly need to introduce myself? Or do you all know who I am? Okay.. I'll do it..

-Kennedy gets on the turnbuckle as the crowd cheers-

Kennedy: I hail from Green Bay Wisconsin.. I weigh in tonight at 246 pounds, I've put on a little weight here lately.. I am MIIISSSTTEERR KEEENNEDDDYYY!!!!

-Crowd cheers to a silent Kennedy-

Kennedy Whispers: Kennedy......... So to the point and I'm gonna get on it right now and right here.. I left WWE to come here, this place looks nice, think I may stay a while.. But back to what I was saying, I may have not held much gold in my time in WWE but I have one thing to say to all you people, everyone backstage, even the GM.. Here in USFW, Kennedy will reign dominate as I CLIMB THAT LADDER RIGHT UP TO THE TOP!!! And I stay there my whole time here.. Anyone that knows why I'm not already a champion or in a championship match yet please, pretty PLEASE come on out here and inform me because I have no clue.. No one? Someone? Where you at? COME ON!

-Kennedy anxiously waits for someone to come out-
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY!   MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:56 pm

Randy Orton's music hits and the fans erupt into boos. He walks down to the ring with a mic in his hand. Randy climbs the stairs and goes face to face with Kennedy.

You seriously need someone to tell you why our not a champion? I'll tell you why. Now listen to this and listen well Kennedy. Your not a Champ because you suck. What did you ever do in the WWE. While you were losing, I was the youngest World Heaveywieght Champion and the youngest WWE champion. Does that answer your question?
Back to top Go down
Orton is God
Midcard
Midcard
Orton is God

PostSubject: Re: MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY!   MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:05 am

Kennedy: Umm.. Randy Orton right? Thought so.. Let me think of your accomplishments while in WWE.. Two time WWE Champion, your first reign was about an hour long.. Your second.. Hmm.. 5 months? Am I right? Okay.. Not that impressive.. But lets move on.. One time World Heavyweight Champion, you lost it to the same guy you lost the WWE Championship too you dumbass! So I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say your the one that sucks.. Now maybe I haven't became WWE Champion or World Heavyweight Champion but I can guarantee you that my reign would have been longer than 2 hours or 5 freakin' months! I must say Randy, you have one of the shortest reigns in history with that one...

-Randy looks furious-

Kennedy: Ooh.. I'm sorry Randall! Am I striking a nerve here? How's your dad? Not dead yet is he?

-Randy looks even more furious than before as he is kicking the ropes-

Kennedy: Whoa, whoa, whoa now.. Watch that little temper tantrum you look like your about to throw, can't turn out to be a good thing and it will get you nowhere.. Even though it's been fun messing with your head Randall I gotta get to a point here.. What the hell are you doing out here?
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

PostSubject: Re: MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY!   MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:21 am

You asked for someone to answer your question. looks like you suck and your retarted. You may not be busy for the next couple of weeks. Unlike me. I have the KOR tournament then a title match of my own. See, I can get one. So I could pencil you in for a match in a month or two. If you really want to wait that long for a beating.
Back to top Go down
Orton is God
Midcard
Midcard
Orton is God

PostSubject: Re: MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY!   MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:35 am

Kennedy: Awe man! A month or 2? Come on Randall, you can do better than that.. How about... NOW!?
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

PostSubject: Re: MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY!   MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:43 am

Sorry, but like I said I don't have time. I have to prepare my victorie's in the KOR touenament. So to bad.
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY!   MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:23 pm

Suddenly a bunch of codes appear on the screen leading to a countdown. The fans join along with the countdown and when it reaches 0 they break into cheers as Jericho's music begins to play. Fireworks begin to explode as the camera focuses on the stage where Chris Jericho is standing. He has his arms stretched out and quickly turns around to even more cheers. As he walks down the ramp he smiles to the fans and gives them highfives. He gets up on the steel steps and goes over to the ring apron where he he puts his arms over the top rope. Chris then goes over the second rope and into the ring where he makes his way over to the turnbuckle. He stands on the second rope and poses to the crowd more then makes his way down. He asks for a microphone and one is brought over to him. Before Jericho speaks he has to wait for the crowd to settle down who are chanting Y2J over and over.

Jericho: I had to come out here because let's face it there is no show without the Human Highlight Reel, the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla, Y2J CHRIS JERICHO! JERICHO! And you know why there is not a show without me, it is because that Showdown Is Jericho. Now let's get on topic shall we, Mr. Kennedy I believe that's what it is, you say that you don't understand why you aren't a champion well it's simple. It is not because you suck like Randy over here said although that can be a factor. It is because they are saving the titles to put around the sexy waist of mine where it truly belongs.

And unlike you I have brought multiple titles to the name of Y2J including 8 Intercontinenal Championships and the first ever Undisputed Champion can you say that Kennedy. Or how bout you Orton can you say that you were the first Undisputed Champion. No of course you can't only I can and only i will be the one to say that I was the first USFW Champion. And I will be happy to call myself the King of the Ring a tournament that you can't even qualify for Ken. That doesn't really show that you are as good as you say does it. Although don't worry when i do become champion maybe sometime down the line you will get an oppurtunity and it won't be two months like Orton said. I am a much more busy man so it would be along 4-6 months so just be patient and your time will come.
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
619reyfan

PostSubject: Re: MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY!   MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:00 pm

Your wrong Jericho. I will be the first ever USFW Champion. Then i will be able to say that I have benn the youngest Worldheaveywieght, WWE, and USFW champion. But you are right about one thing. I haven't been 8 time intercontenental champion. Or that i was the first Undisputed champ. I have a good reason why. I don't want to waste my time going for mediocer championships like that. I only want the best championship that there is to offer. Like the USFW championship. That's all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
It'sTrueIt'sTrue
Midcard
Midcard
It'sTrueIt'sTrue

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY!   MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:50 am

(Kurt Angle's theme music hits, along with the famous you suck chants.. he walks down the ramp giving the fans a glaring look along the way, then enters the ring.)

You've got a lot of nerve there, Ken Kennedy.. yes you got a lot of nerve to come out here to my ring in front of MY fans (crowd boos loudly) and put on some sort of production. You see, i've been spreading the word to everyone here in USFW that I am wrestling royalty. I am the best, most accomplished wrestler walking this planet! I guess you didn't get the memo there slappy.. well here's your wake up call. I am the only Olympic gold medalist in USFW history. I have accomplished more in my 9 years as a pro than people of your caliber can even imagine. So you can either stand aside or be moved aside.. which'll it be chump? Because if you ever stand in the way of the Olympic Hero, by the time I finish you off you will be reduced to a mole of a man and you will be looking up into the eyes of your master.. and his name is MISSSSSSSSTERRRRRR ANGLE. The next USFW champion. Oh it's true, it's DAMN true!!
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY!   MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:31 pm

Jericho: Orton I may have failed to save the fans from you in the WWE but this time I will be successful. And the only way for that to happen is by winning the USFW Championship and bringing the gold back to the god of sexiness that is Y2J Chris Jericho. I have won more titles then you ever will and if you believe that being an Undisputed Champion is mediocre then you don't deserve to hold any. Not the tag team titles, not the U.S. title and n chance at the USFW title because they belong to the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla.

Oh I almost forgot how's it going Kirk, I mean Kurt right. Anyway ummm, your ring?, your fans?, that doesn't sound right. I will be the king of the ring and these fans are all Jericholics and most importantly this is Showdown is Jericho. I just thought that I would make it clear because you seemed a little delusional. So now you understand that I am greatness, I am sexiness and I will be the next USFW Champion! Oh it's true and if you want to see how I did it then after the end of Showdown I'll invite you to the Highlight Reel and show you how I made my way to the finals. And the next week when I win it and you all look on with envy.
Back to top Go down
Orton is God
Midcard
Midcard
Orton is God

PostSubject: Re: MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY!   MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:14 am

Kennedy: So it's Kurt Angle and Y2Jerkoff, how have you 2 been? I hate to ruin this little "Party" you 3 have going on out here but it's about time I speak up.. Kurt, first off never EEEEVVVVEEEER use my phrase again, capiche? Wanna know why Kurt?

-Crowd cheers-

Kennedy: Well I'll tell ya why... That reason being, I am... MIIIIIISSSSTTTEEERRRR KEEENNNNNNEEEEEEEDDDDDYYYYYY! Kennedy! Now Kurt, I hear you running your mouth about alot of stuff out here and I just want to say one thing.. You suck Kurt.. Y2J, man, I remember our WWE days, good times.. But anyways, I hear you saying that I suck? No I don't suck.. Thats Kurt that sucks.. Remember?
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY!   MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:04 am

Jericho: You're right Kurt does suck but you suck more. No offense, well I guess it is offensive but listen to why I say this. It is so simple even you should be able to understand. You, Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy, didn't even qualify for the King of the Ring tournament.

Now Kurt you lost in the first round of the tournament so that doesn't make you much better. But as for me, the Human Highlight Reel had some actual highlights this Showdown. I made it to the finals of the tournament and next week I will bring gold to my beautiful waist. Not just any gold but the USFW Championship meaning that Y2J Chris Jericho will become the first ever champion here in USFW and no one else can say the same. Just like no one can say they were the first Undisputed Champion or an 8-time Intercontinental Champion. That can only be said by MIIIIISSSSSSSSTEEEEEEEEEERRRR JEEEEERRRIIIIICCHOOOOO.......JERICHO. Oh and that's true, it's DAMN true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY!   MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MR. KENNEDY! KENNEDY!
Page 1 of 1