US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
Guidlines for new posters... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
Guidlines for new posters... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
Guidlines for new posters... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
Guidlines for new posters... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
Guidlines for new posters... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
Guidlines for new posters... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
Guidlines for new posters... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
Guidlines for new posters... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
Guidlines for new posters... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Guidlines for new posters...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Guidlines for new posters... Empty
PostSubject: Guidlines for new posters...   Guidlines for new posters... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:13 pm

1. Of course, you have to pick a wrestler. For a beginner it is a good idea to pick a main event superstar, who is very good on the mic and cuts lots of promos. If you get stuck go watch some promos of that wrestler on youtube.

2. Make your posts at least three sentences long, then work your way into getting better.

3. Try to stay in character. don't go around saying things that the character wouldn't say. i.e. having Shelton Benjamin go around telling people to suck it. (Joey!) That its out of character and is for DX. Same with other catchphrases unless your clearly mocking them.

4. Stay active. Try to post a couple times a day. If you don't stay active your going to lose.

5. Try not to bring up old WWE storylines. We are not trying to be the WWE. i.e. Don't bring up how Edge doesn't really love Vicki Guerrero.

If you follow these guidlines you will soon be a superstar!
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Guidlines for new posters...   Guidlines for new posters... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:23 pm

vannystice wrote:

5. Try not to bring up old WWE storylines. We are not trying to be the WWE. i.e. Don't bring up how Edge doesn't really love Vicki Guerrero.
Fine, 619reyfan
Back to top Go down
https://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Guidlines for new posters...   Guidlines for new posters... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:29 pm

Please cut down on the number of times your character starts to beat up another one. It makes them look weak without doing anything wrong. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guidlines for new posters...   Guidlines for new posters... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guidlines for new posters...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
US fantasy wrestling :: Getting Started :: Sticky Notes-
Jump to: