US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
Joes message Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
Joes message Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
Joes message Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
Joes message Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
Joes message Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
Joes message Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
Joes message Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
Joes message Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
Joes message Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Joes message

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris292
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Joes message Empty
PostSubject: Joes message   Joes message Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:10 am

*A familiar music hits as Samoa Joe makes his way to the ring the fans cheer and some boo and Joes comes down with a towel over his neck he gets in the ring and he grabs a mic and he starts to talk into it.*

Samoa Joe: So this is USFW? Now what I have seen so far I must say I am impressed I mean I thought this place would be filled with nothing but talented has beens but I guess I was wrong. Now it has come to my attention that this industry is going to be one of the biggest ever in history of wrestling. Well everyone should know what I want and what I want is the world title. You see I have held many titles in the past and I have proven that I can be the best and now it is time to prove that I am going to be the next USFW world champion. But just like in ROH just like in TNA here in the USFW I am going to show why Samoa Joe is professional wrestling why he is the man to beat why he is the very best in the biusness so this is a message to all of you here. That do not and repeat DO NOT! Get in my way of becoming world champion because if you do Joe is going to kill you!
Back to top Go down
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Joes message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joes message   Joes message Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:08 pm

MVP's music hits as MVP walks down to the ring with a mike in his hand
MVP
I'm sorry who is this dude i mean i don't mean to be rude but your a piece of crap when it comes to the fight .Now you can talk the talk but if what will you do when it comes to the match what talk your way out of it cause i don't think that that will work. So who are you men't to be?

come to think of it i don't really care now if you want to be accepted here youv'e got to be a little less disrespectful to the other superstars. I mean talent here, you must be joking the only talented person here is me MVP,Montel Vontaviuos Porter and if you want to be a champ here then you'l have to go through me.

So what is your pupose here in USFW want fame, a title, money. Well you won't get any of that here cause that is all MVP's possesions yeah thats right mine and if you want money than i'm the main source here. what do you really want here to accomplish anything well then soon will be your chance if your in it the king of the ring tournement is coming up and you'l have to prove yourself in that Newbie.

OOC- welcome to USFW by the way hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
Taylor091
Midcard
Midcard
Taylor091

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Joes message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joes message   Joes message Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:04 pm

Batista's music hits. The crowd cheer. Batista comes to the top of the ramp holding a mic.

First of all I want to welcome you to USFW, Joe. I now want to apologise because I know how much you want to prove yourself on your debut, but I am also in the qualifying match along with this chump here.

Batista points at MVP and the crowd cheer and laugh.

I will be USFW champion AND Tag Team champion with the Undertaker. So you aren't going to be winning that match. I will win the tournament. I will warn you only once don't try and stop me or you'll get hurt.
Back to top Go down
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Joes message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joes message   Joes message Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:13 pm

MVP looks at batista and chuckles under his breath
MVP
Hee, chump your calling me a chump well then we've got to straighten some things out first off. I am more of a wrestler than you will ever be so i don't know what your talking about. Secondly, you won't be winning the USFW world title becuase there will be one wrestler standing in your way and that is me. Oh and another thing you aren't the only wreslers in the tag titles and i think you won't beat the other tag teams becuase they have something you and the Deadman don't have and that is talent.

As for the other wrestlers in the qualifying match with us well i have one meesage for you and that is that you will be taken down if not by me then surely by the other wrestlers in this tournement. As for samoa joe well youv'e only just started so i'l let you of with a warning you ever challenge me to my title that will be mine then you will taken away from this picture you got that rookie.

Now i've been told that the rock is thinking he is gonna take everything that is mine and shuv it pu my candy ass well then rock youv'e gone wrong in the head becuase you will never be more expensive than me and you will never be USFW champ the same goes for Mr kennedy and jericho if you think you will win or even stand a chance against me in this game then youv'e got another thing coming.

So batista if you think you can come out here and raid your mouth about the fact that you will win then i think you won't last a second in this tournement so you have rwo choices either fight and fail for the titles or quit and fight for your reputation as being the lowest wrestler in USFW i would say you go for the second one.

Cena, from all the money you make you still don't make more than me and i don't even have to do anything accept talk about how bad you guys are at this stuff which isn't very hard becuase its just telling the truth about you all. So cena what will it be?

And to finish this off just ask yourselves guys is there reall any point in going so far just to loose against Me MVP is it, Cena, Jericho, Batista, Kennedy, Rock, HHH, and the rest of you lazy bunch of non paid losers sitting in the back waiting for your turn to come up, and speak about how great you are when lets face it your not right. So whats it gonna be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joes message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joes message   Joes message Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joes message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
US fantasy wrestling :: Trash Talking :: Trash Talking Thread-
Jump to: