Go down 
AuthorMessage
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Looking for a Chain Gang Soldier   Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:36 pm

Cena's music hits the arena and he comes out to a large amount of cheers. He does his signature salute to the crowd and starts to make his way down the ramp. He high fives some fans before running and sliding into the ring. He poses a little more in the ring before getting a mic from Lillian. He begins to address the fans and guys in the back.

Cena: I'm going to make this short and sweet. I like to win gold and not just singles gold. So I'm searching for a partner and win the tag team titles to go with the world championship I'm going to win from the King of the Ring tournament. So whoever is interested in becoming a chain gang soldier come down here now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vannystice
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Chain Gang Soldier   Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:05 pm

Finally... The Rock has come back! To tag team wrestling.

Now first of The Rock does not want to be a chain gang soilder. Let The Rock make that very clear. What The Rock does want is to team up with anyone, even you, for a chance to knock those jibronies from Rated RKO off their throne. So if you would like to team with The Rock please tell The Rock so we can layeth the smackdown on their candy asses!

Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Chain Gang Soldier   Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:11 pm

Cena: You sure you don't want to be a part of the chain gang army, I mean I had a shirt made for anyone, now available at USFWshop.com. Oh well forget the shirts think about the Tag Team of the People's Champ The Rock and Chain Gang Commander John Cena, are you thinking bout it. Good well I accept your proposition and would love to beat Rated RKO for the Tag Team Titles one more time. So watch out guys because.... THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

ooc- lets go to the tag team title TT thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Chain Gang Soldier   Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:41 pm

Rated RKO's music hits the PA. Randy orton walks out with a mic in his hand. He walks down the ramp and says

You right Cena. The champs are here.

He slides in the ring

But there not you two pathetic losers. It's Rated RKO. Nobody will stop us. Not you Cena
looks at john
not you Rock
looks at the Rock. Turns around to the titantron
or anybody in that locker room. This will be the Age of Orton and Edge. There isn't anything anyone can do about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Chain Gang Soldier   Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:19 pm

Cena: The age of Orton? oh please there was never and never will be such a thing. And you know why, because I'm here and you will never hold a title with me around. The Rock won't give up to you either and I know that for a fact. And remember that I've beaten you and Edge in tag action before and beat you both in singles competition for the world title. But you want me to continue to kick your ass well then all I have to say is...

IF YOU WANT SOME, COME GET SOME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Chain Gang Soldier   Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:26 pm

Oh i definatly want some, and your the one whose gonna get some. You can't beat Rated Rko or me by myself. It doesn't matter who your partner is. You will suffer the same fate as everyone else who has faced us. A very devistating loss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Chain Gang Soldier   Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:32 pm

Cena: Oh so I'm gonna suffer the same fate as the last time I faced you. Well I guess I can take the win then if I must. If it is going to be the same then I guess that I'll lay you flat on the ground with an FU and when I'm finished with you, Edge nor yourself will be able to see me or the ref when he hands us the Tag Team Title gold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Chain Gang Soldier   Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:38 pm

rkofan23 wrote:
Cena: Oh so I'm gonna suffer the same fate as the last time I faced you. Well I guess I can take the win then if I must. If it is going to be the same then I guess that I'll lay you flat on the ground with an FU and when I'm finished with you, Edge nor yourself will be able to see me or the ref when he hands us the Tag Team Title gold.

Yeah , you will suffer the same fate as last time. I will kick you upside the head so hard you will be out for a month. I've beaten you plenty of times. If we meet in the KOR tournament, it will be another win for me and another los for you. I won't get an FU, but you will get this.

Randy hits John with an RKO. The crowd boo's wildly but Randy just smiles.

Last edited by 619reyfan on Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Chain Gang Soldier   Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:46 pm

The Rock tries to get a hold of Orton but he leaves the ring too quickly. So he goes and tries to help Cena up but he is still a little dizzy. He sits up and is holding his head and feels the effects of the RKO. Cena without the mic says to Orton I am coming for you and I will get some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Chain Gang Soldier   Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:50 pm

Randy, walking backwards up the ramp mouths I'm so scared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Chain Gang Soldier   Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:00 pm

As Orton is walking up the ramp suddenly... Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo It's Cryme Tyme, Cryme Tyme comes out with steel chairs. They start walking towards Orton who is moving backwards down the ramp. They then sprint at him and Randy not thinking runs back in the ring where Cena is now standing. He taps his shoulder and Orton turns around to a kick in the gut. Cena then picks him up and delivers a thunderous FU. Cena waves his hand in Randy's face and says You Can't See Me. Randy rolls out of the ring, Cryme Tyme comes in and Cena picks up the mic.

Cena: See Orton there is the good in having friends who watch your back. Where's your partner Edge oh he's too scared to come out. So let me tell both you and him this well if you can still here me Orton. Me and Rocky over here will be the Tag Team Champions becuase our Time Is Now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Chain Gang Soldier   

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Chain Gang Soldier
Page 1 of 1