mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:27 pm

MVP's music hits as MVP comes down to the ring
MVP
So i hear that the ring of the ring is coming up soon. I was lookin for some reason why i arn't in it and seen as though i am the most expensive man here i should be given a chance with the king of the ring at least.Now i know every one is going on about the world title and i really couldn't give a toss about the title i just care about being the best which i am and it will stay like that and if anyone wants to comment on that then go ahead you can try but i can garuntee that you won't win so come on who wants some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:29 pm

Randy Orton's music hits and he walks down to the ring with a mic in his hand.

You may be the most expensive superstar, but your not the most talented. That title belongs to me. But if you don't believe it. then I hope we meet in the KOR tournament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:01 pm

MVP
MVP, looking doughtful and smurking puts his mike to his mouth and laghs
you really think your the most talented person in USFW. Wow then you must be really sad hey hey don't worry i don't want your loveley piece of crap that might go round your waist i only want one thing and thats the US title you here me thats it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:04 pm

mctitch wrote:
MVP
MVP, looking doughtful and smurking puts his mike to his mouth and laghs
you really think your the most talented person in USFW. Wow then you must be really sad hey hey don't worry i don't want your loveley piece of crap that might go round your waist i only want one thing and thats the US title you here me thats it.

Fine. The I will be more than happy to beat you in the final round. If you make it that far. You have forgotten one important detail. You have to qualify for the tournament. While I am in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:51 pm

MVP
yeah i know and to be honest i really couldn't give a damn about you i don't really notice you anyway to me your just a peice of meat to me. so you can skip away singing your great as you do normally randy or you can step up into my division and learn how to acctually be a man your choice either way i still won't care because we all know you have no nuts in those tiny little ruber underwear you wear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taylor091
Midcard
Midcard

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:06 pm

Batisita's music hits, the crowd go wild and he comes to the top of the ramp holding a mic.
MVP I am afraid that you aren't going to be fighting Orton in the King of the Ring Tournament. 1- because you won't get through the qualifying with me in it. 2- the only way the qualifier could face Orton is in the final and lets face it he isn't going to get there. Look at him.
Crowd laughs with Batista
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:40 pm

MVP
yeah randy is a bit off but you think you can get higher than youv'e got something coming to ya. we all are gonna show what we have at king of kings i will give it my best shot but you guys are just treetin it like one of your granny meetings where you talk about knitting or what ever you talk about. wait wait i'm not finished now randy first off you can't wrestle for anything i could probably sit at home countin my money faster than you could beat someone if you even beat them and i've got a lot of money. second batista if you wrestle as bad as you trashtalk then you will be down in a matter of seconds 1,2,3.thats what i think of it so anyone got anythin to say on that speak now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taylor091
Midcard
Midcard

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:03 pm

Batista runs down the ramp throwing down his mic and slides into the ring. MVP and Batista face off, before MVP pushes Batista in the chest. Batista replies with a huge spinebuster, as the crowd chant his name Batista picks up MVP and delivers a Batista Bomb. He then picks up MVP's mic.
What was it you were saying know MVP? I'll see you at the King of the Ring tournament. If you can make it that is.
Batista laughs, drops the mic and walks up the ramp and into the back, leaving MVP on sprayled the floor nearly unconcious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taylor091
Midcard
Midcard

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:04 pm

OOC; I meant sprawled on the floor lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:06 pm

Taylor091 wrote:
Batista runs down the ramp throwing down his mic and slides into the ring. MVP and Batista face off, before MVP pushes Batista in the chest. Batista replies with a huge spinebuster, as the crowd chant his name Batista picks up MVP and delivers a Batista Bomb. He then picks up MVP's mic.
What was it you were saying know MVP? I'll see you at the King of the Ring tournament. If you can make it that is.
Batista laughs, drops the mic and walks up the ramp and into the back, leaving MVP on sprayled the floor nearly unconcious

Yeah that's right. Leave the ring and go to the lockers. Just like you always do. You know your not good enough to face me so you leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:13 pm

MCtitch
OOC-ummmmmmm not sure your allowed to do that mate only the writer can make action happen dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:58 pm

OOC-No I'm pretty sure you can roleplay here. I've gotten speared, got an RKO time and time again. Oh well but it should cut down a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:14 pm

MVP gets up holding his back and pushes randy orton while he is turned his back and pickes the mike up
MVP
hey listen batista you'l pay for that i can garuntee it.
MVP turns towards randy
and you orton what is your point staying here in front of me calling batista back and saying that he's not good enough to beat you man anyone can beat you.
MVP turns and gets out of the ring looking smug while orton is on the floor as MVP's music plays as he leaves
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:16 pm

OOC-Are you sure you are allowed to do that you weren't allowed in my other E feds? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:04 pm

OOC-Well based on the fact that I have been speared I think three times already I'm pretty sure. Although Vanny asked to limit down and that's what we should do. Oh and are you ETW or NCW at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:10 pm

no but my i will be in both soon hopefully cause my bro is killa 316 the guy who plays chris jricho on this mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:16 pm

why do you think i'm good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

THE HIGHEST PAID SUPERSTAR IS HERE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1