Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:35 am

Batista you really think you can win this tournament AND the tag team titles? Your not even in the tournament yet. You have to qualify. Oh, and also, Randy and I will also have the tag team titles so you can forget about that too. No one crosses Edge adn Orton, Rated RKO and thinks they can get away from it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:04 pm

Cena: Batista, the only reason you're in a qualifying match is because you're not good enough to make it automatically. And besides even if you make it to the tournament your first match would be against the Chain Gang Commander John Cena. So you would lose in the first round anyway as I continue on. And Edge I agree with you Batista won't win the tournament and the tag team titles. I will walk out as the new USFW and me and Rocky will be winning the tag team titles. And Rated RKO won't be able to stop us nor will anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:08 pm

rkofan23 wrote:
Cena: Batista, the only reason you're in a qualifying match is because you're not good enough to make it automatically. And besides even if you make it to the tournament your first match would be against the Chain Gang Commander John Cena. So you would lose in the first round anyway as I continue on. And Edge I agree with you Batista won't win the tournament and the tag team titles. I will walk out as the new USFW and me and Rocky will be winning the tag team titles. And Rated RKO won't be able to stop us nor will anyone else.

Yeah, that's really funny John. Neither Batista or you will win either title. Not you, or Batista have enough talent to be a champion in the USFW. Or enough talent to even come close to beating the Legend Killer, Randy Orton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:16 pm

Cena: Really Orton I'm not good enough to beat you. Well if I remember correctly I beat you time and time again in WWE and will do the same here. And if by chance we face in the finals then I will beat you again to win the USFW Championship. If you want to test that then all I gotta say is bring it on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taylor091
Midcard
Midcard

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:01 pm

You are forgetting one thing. I am The Animal and once I get through qualifying which I will. Then I will be unleashed on you Cena and I will not hold back. As for you Orton if by some fluke you do make it to the final then you should just give up or I will do you some real damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:08 pm

Cena: Oooh the Animal, I'm so scared really. Dude I don't care what name you go by because none of them intimidate me. So try and get past the qualifying round because if or when you do you'll be taking on a bigger challenge, not in size but heart and talent. You'll be taking on me Batista and I want to see what you can bring. So if you want some then just come and get some, it's that simple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:30 pm

Paul Bearer and The Undertaker suddenly appear.

Paul- OK, I think it's time to take care of this argument. I have a few issues to address.

The Undertaker- And I have a few to address too. Orton you will not make it out of the first round!

Paul- True, first Orton, doon't talk trash because you know you'll lose.

The audience begins to cheer.

Paul- Second, Angle, I don't think you can beat Edge so don't worry about The Undertaker right now. And finally, Batista, we know that we won't agree on who is going to win the KotR, but we both know we will win the tag team titles. So, how about we just wait and see who wins.

Special shoutout to rkofan, aka Chris Jericho, for winning fair and square, good luck in future E-Feds!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z11.invisionfree.com/VSE/index.php?
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:23 pm

MVP comes down to the ring with a mike holding his back
MVP
now listen up every one you can cheer wave and shout for every superstar other than batista cause you see batista has a bad habbit of not playing to the rules . now earlier as you all saw batista attacked me and batista bombed me.
Crowd cheer
No its not funny you should't be cheering for him it was stupid of him to do such a thing to Montel Vontavious Porter a very bad thing to do.so come on then batista give me your best shot because i will promise you i will beat you at the king of the ring tournement i can garundamntee it so watch out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vannystice
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:50 pm

Who is this jibronie coming in to The Rocks ring, and trying to talk some trash to this steriod jibronie?

MVP: My name is----

IT DOESN'T MATTER!

MVP: Well doesn't it matter that I am the highest paid superstar in USFW!

Let The Rock see your paycheck, come on don't be shy. HA The Rock made more for doing that disney movie, The Rock gets more for scratching the peoples ass. They told you that your the highest paid superstar ever? This is jibronie change, for a jibronie like you. Now let The Rock tell you what he is gonna do, he is gonna take this paycheck fold it up nealty turn it sideways and stick up your candy ass and then The Rock is gonna take you to the bank and cash the check!

IF YA SMELLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:22 pm

MVP
yeah i smell what the rock is cookin i'm right behind you .
first of all i don't have a clue what a jibronie is second i really couldn't care less.
but what i do care about is that title so i'm gonna say this once and once only i will walk out KOTR a champion so i guess you could shuv that in your pipe and smoke it hey JIBRONIE. haaaa i'm on fire tonight ay rock now to the paycheck side of it i am and will always be the most expensive superstar in USFW and sports i guess you can say you do not earn more than me go look it up in your in your face interface journel i think you'l find that i am the most high paid athlete in sports JIBRONIE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
It'sTrueIt'sTrue
Midcard
Midcard

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:43 pm

So it seems you all think Edge will be able to cheat his way to victory over the Olympic Hero huh? His shenaningans may have worked on all of you in the past, but don't forget I have one of the three I's working for me, intelligence. I've seen it all before, people trying to cheat their way to cheap victories over me.. hell, the guy I faced in my gold medal match in the Olympics tried to raise his own hand when the ref made the decision! But you know what? I take it as a compliment. Because they all know they couldn't beat me fairly.. they had to cheat to beat me. So Edge, I've said this before and I'll say it again: you will not be able to pull any tricks with me. And if by some fluke you do, I will make it my top priority to make sure you don't win this tournament and to make you pay for it with your own blood and bandages.

Now Paul Bearer, do me a favor and translate what I say to whatever monster language that freak over there is speaking (points to Taker.. crowd boos loudly at this.) Taker, I know full well what you're capable of in the ring, but remember you have never beaten me for a world title. You can use whatever dark magic you think helps you and try to steal everyone's souls.. but in the meantime if you're lucky enough to beat Orton, I'll be beating you with real-world technical prowess. Half your game is getting into your opponents' heads and you know that won't happen with me. So Taker you can rest assured that if we do meet in this tournament, I don't plan on resting in peace... I plan on breaking your ankle in PIECES!!!

Oh it's true, it's DAMN true!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:44 pm

Cena: O.K. we gotta settle down here buds. First off Undertaker I only have one thing to say to you watch your back because I doubt that Orton will be the only person you have to worry about. The same goes for you Angle although if you were to lose I wouldn't really care. I hate Edge but you really tick me off and for me to hate someone more than Edge that says something. Anyway now Rock your my partner and all but if we must face in the ring then were enemies and I'm sure you feel the same way. Now I know you don't need it but if you want some backup then me and my men will be happy enough to help. Anyway lets get back to business here, MVP I don't like you and neither does anyone else. So I'm sure you went around to get some help for the qualifying match to move on and face me. That being the case if we face off then I will go all out even though it's not necessary because I can't stand you. So MVP there is one thing I must say, I want some and I will get some.

Cena puts the mic down and sprints toward MVP. He hits him with rights and lefts backing him into the corner. He goes for an irish whip into the turnbuckle but it gets reversed. MVP goes charging but runs into Cena's boot. John looks for an FU in the middle of the ring but when MVP turns around he quickly backs off and gets out of the ring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mctitch
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:10 pm

MVP
oh really you think you can beat me do ya well then youv'e got another thing comin to ya cause this is my ring this is my crowd and the USFW and US titles are all mine so while your thinking your the best there can be just stop and think are you raelly as good as you think you are. Cause i can garuntee you that your not.
The king of the ring tournement is mine i don't care about angle,batista,rocky,edge,randy,henry and the rest of them because i am MVP and i am here to bring the pain so you better watch out cause Montel porter is out of his cage and is let loose. So john if you want some of the championship belts which you won't then you'le have to go through me first.

OOC-you play a really good cena by the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Paul Bearer and The Undertaker appear.

Paul- MVP, who the hell are you?

The crowd goes crazy at the insult.

Paul- Look, you need all the help you can get being a new guy, but what makes you think that you're ready to walk into a ring with the men you see around you? I can't believe I'm letting a rookie like you get into my head, and when I say that I mean you give me a headache!

Paul shakes his head and acts like he suddenly remembers something.

Paul- Randy Orton is first, either Kurt or Edge is next, but after that it is going to be anybodies game as to who faces The Undertaker! Quite frankly, I hope it's a rookie like you MVP, so you can make a name for yourself by saying you recieved a tombstone from The Undertaker.

The Undertaker grabs the microphone from Paul.

Undertaker- I am ready to reveal my first Dead Man's List.

All of the sudden the lights begin to flash and they go out. The lights come back on and flash again. The third time a scroll looking paper appears on the screen. The title says Dead Man's List. Beside the number one, witten in blood, is Past. Next is Randy Orton. Written like this...

Dead Man's List

1. Past

2. Randy Orton

Paul- Randy, you're smart mouth got you to number two on the list. So be ready when you face The Undertaker.

The Undertaker- My past has been destroyed and forgotten, Randy Orton, you're next.

The list on the screen suddenly dissappears as the crowd sits still stunned.

Special shoutout to rkofan, aka Chris Jericho, for winning fair and square, good luck in future E-Feds!
Back to top Go down
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:59 pm

I think thats sweet. You make a list instead of actually remembering what you have to do. After i get done with you in the first round, you really will be a deadman. After i win the King Of The Ring Tournament, the age of Orton will resume and nobody can stop it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:14 pm

Cena: MVP I can beat you as can Undertaker over here and that is a fact. I will win the USFW Championship while you can go take your United States Championship. I will go through you or whoever I need to in order to win the king of the ring tournament. That includes you Taker.(turns toward Taker and Bearer) Your list is nice and all, you crossed off past and maybe you can cross off Orton but then you''ll have to add someone to it. The name John Cena and trust me that name will not be crossed out. Not by the Phenom and not by the Legend Killer. You've broken legends Orton but you haven't broken one in the making and that's mine. I've beaten you time and time again we all know that and with me around there is no such thing as the Age of Orton. Oh and another thing there never will be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orton is God
Midcard
Midcard

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:41 pm

-Unfamiliar music hits as the crowd looks to the stage to see Mr. Kennedy walk out from behind the curtains *Crowd boos and cheers* Kennedy makes his way to the ring with a smile on his face and a mic in hand-

[/i]Kennedy:[i] How ya doing? I hail from Green Bay Wisconsin, I weigh in tonight at 246 pounds, I am the newest superstar on the roster and am wondering.. I'll get to that in a moment.. I am MIISSSTTEEEEEERRRRRRR KKEEEEENNNNNNEEEDDDDYYYY!! Kennedy..

-Kennedy looks at all the other superstars in the ring-

Okay.. So I am out here to ask one question, and I promise it wont take long.. That question is.. Cena, wanna guess? MVP? Taker? No? Okay.. Anyways, I'm out here to ask why in the hell isn't Kennedy in the King Of The Ring tournament? Ya see.. When I left WWE to come here, there was one thing in my contract that made me come.. And that one thing stated that I would be involved in any match I wanted my first night.. So, little old General Manager how about you bring yourself out here and answer my question! I just wanna know.. Why are you looking at me like that Taker? Huh? What?

-Taker starts to say something, Kennedy interrupts-

Okay.. Just wondering.. So anyways come out here NOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:50 pm

Cena: Look what we have here, he is a former three time WWE Champion, oh wait that's me. I think I got it he will be the next USFW Champion and King of the Ring, oh wait still me. Who are you again?

Mr. Kennedy: Who am I, who am I, I am Miiiiisssssttttteeeerrrrr Keeeeeennnneeddyy!

Cena: Dude I just asked you to didn't have to yell it. So Mrs. Kennington you come to USFW and demand to be put in the tournament. You've haven't shown your face until now and expect to be in. Well I know two things that you need just by seeing you for these few minutes, patience and talent. I don't care what was promised to you in your contract Kennington what I care about winning and if it means that you're in it fine. So gm come out here put Kennedy in the only open slot against me and let me kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orton is God
Midcard
Midcard

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:18 am

Kennedy: If it isn't SuperCena, how have you been man? Haven't seen you since you choked on Vince McMahon's junk and left the WWE..

-Crowd laughs, boos and cheers-

Kennedy: Okay sorry.. I can see you getting emberassed.. I find it funny that you say you can beat me.. You see Cena, there's one thing wrong with that statement right there and that being.. You can't beat me, you'll never beat me.. As long as I have breath inside of me, you'll never come close to pinning me Cena! See.. You suck.. Thats all there is to it.. And it's all I have to say when I give my opinion on you..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wallsofjericho
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:41 am

Mark Henry: hahaha it sure is fun watching all you panzees talk back and forth to each other when all of you should know by now you wont do shit in the king of the ring tournament, honestly all of you belong in the lockeroom, not out here in my ring What makes any one of you so confident you will do anything in KOR
Kennedy here at USFW no one cares if you know how to say your name, Everyone out here knows that i could beat the living shit out of you, you cant match up to anyone here in the USFW, we Might as well call you the Worlds Biggest Jobber, you'd stand no chance against the Worlds Strongest Man, which is me Mark Henry
Now to you Cena, I dont have much to say to you, other than you will be doing Nothin' at KOR, because YOU WILL lose your match against the qualifier and You will look like a Foo' doing it.
Randy, Randy, Randy, when will you learn not to go trashing people bigger than you, in the USFW Strength is all that matters, and I the world's strongest man have alot of it, while you dont have any, have fun against the deadman.
MVP, bro, technically your not even in KOR your in a qualifying match! I dont even understand why you even bothered to come out here and spew that rediculos crap out of your mouth, the USFW and US titles are not yours, they are mine because this is MY RING, you will learn soon enough not to mess with me, Mark Henry.
Wow it must be my lucky day, Kurt Angle decided to join us, one of the two people in the world i respect, which is me and you, any guy who can win at the Olympics deserves respect, but honestly just like everyone else out here you are wasting your time, I am the best of the best and will beat anyone who dares mess with me.
And to the deadman, no one is afraid of your List I've kicked your ass once before and could definitly do it again if need be.
And finnaly to my opponent The Rock, i find it Ironic that your finisher is the Rock Bottom because you will have hitten Rock Bottom after i kick your ass in the 1st round of the King of The Ring Tournament. You think people are afraid of you calling them Candy Asses, when the truth is you sound like a girl scout selling candy. You wont last two seconds in the ring against me, because i dont let fools like you get there hands on me, the Worlds Strongest Man, Mark Henry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:58 pm

Suddenly a bunch of codes appear on the screen leading to a countdown. When the countdown reaches 0 fireworks go off as well as an unfamiliar music begins to play. The camera focuses on the stage as the fans erupt into cheers realizing that it is none other than Chris Jericho. He has his arms stretched out and quickly turns around to even more cheers. As he walks down the ramp he smiles to the fans and gives them highfives. He gets up on the steel steps and goes over to the ring apron where he he puts his arms over the top rope. Chris then goes over the second rope and into the ring where he makes his way over to the turnbuckle. He stands on the second rope and poses to the crowd more then makes his way down. He asks for a microphone and one is brought over to him. Before Jericho speaks he has to wait for the crowd to settle down who are chanting Y2J over and over.

Jericho: I am here to say that the Sexy Beast you all know and love is finally back!(crowd breaks out into more cheers again) Now before I get started let me welcome all of you to Showdown is Jericho!(crowd continues to show their love for Chris) Now after a long time away from you fans I have made my way back to introduce the second coming of Y2J. And I am no longer the silly, immature guy I was back then.(crowd boos a little and is upset) No don't boo because I am better than I ever was and I will be your champion once again. And even though I must qualify for my spot in the tournament instead of being put in there right away it does not change the fact that I will be the first ever USFW Champion. So when I do win the qualifying match my first opponent will be no other then the man that put me out of business John Cena. John I respect you and when you beat me it was becuase you were the better man. But now all that is different and I will win this time around. And then I will continue my way up to beat either Rock or Mark Henry to advance into the finals. Where in the finals the Human Highlight Reel will beat anyone who gets in my way to become champion. Your champion because my real goal in USFW is to save all you fans from the lousy talent that you have been forced to watch. But now that the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla is back you have someone to cheer for and something to look forward to. So to all of you who stand in my way of completing my job as a savior then step up and let Y2J take care of business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Undertaker
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:21 pm

The Undertaker and Paul Bearer enter.

Paul- It's funny that so many people can enter a show in a tournament...and get eliminated! It has came down to just two men, The Undertaker, and Y2J Chris Jericho! Everyone else better look for a United States title or perhaps some tag team gold because only two men can win the big one now!

The Undertaker grabs the microphone from Paul.

The Undertaker- I have updated The Dead Man's List, Chris Jericho, you are now next in line! After that, it will be interesting to see who the number-one contender is, I guess the list will never stop being updated!

Paul- True, the opponents are almost endless, but sooner or later there will be no more, and I guess then the list will have to repeat...but we will figurre that out when we reach it, the question is can Jericho keep his stuck-up name off the list?

Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:57 pm

Paul starts to speak again.

Paul- It is all about over now! The one everyone's been waiting for is about to happen! I hope that Jericho is ready, because The Undertaker has been ready for a long time!

Paul gives the microphone to The Undertaker.

Undertaker- Jericho is next to rest in peace! After that it will all be on the line, anyone could be next, the question is, who will Rest In Peace?

Paul takes the microphone back.

Paul- That is the question, but a question to everyone backstage, is it you? And if it is, will you be fighting for the World title, or just a match, I guess we'll see very soon! But I'm sure anyone could be the next to Rest In Peace!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   

Back to top Go down

King of the Ring
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3