US fantasy wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
US fantasy wrestling

an up and coming EFed

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I want everyone to know.
King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am by Fauche

» Avaliable Superstars
King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:17 pm by Natural

» serz
King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm by Undertaker

» YOU SUCK I RULE
King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm by vannystice

» Written matches, here
King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 pm by Undertaker

» Shwodown Theme song.
King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm by 619reyfan

» Edge looking for Cody and Ted
King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:05 am by vannystice

» Give ME the US Title
King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 am by legendkiller

» US Title Thread
King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm by Kennedyfan21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

King of the Ring

Go down 
+8
Undertaker
wallsofjericho
Taylor091
jibronie1994
killa3:16
619reyfan
vannystice
Bernie Brewer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-07-14

King of the Ring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:13 pm

are you trying to scare me Undertaker? Its not working. I will win King or the Ring, I will become the USFW champion, and there's not a damn thing you can do. And as for you Cena, your right, the champ is here, me, the Rated "R" Superstar. And to prove it to you..... Hawkins and Ryder start attacking Cena This tournament is mine for the taking, and if you dont like it, thats your problem

Last edited by Bernie Brewer on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:25 pm

Cena fights back with help from Cryme Tyme who throw Hawkins and Ryder out of the ring. They then go after Edge who rolls out of the ring scared.

Cena: Edge I hate to say this but your little henchmen won't be able to help you anymore. Me and my guys are stronger, faster and more talented then you losers. The game is faired out and if you want to go at it then fine. But wait for the tournament where I will become the USFW Champion. Then you will realize I am the one and only true champ .
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:15 pm

The Undertaker slides back into the ring, to the surprise of Cena and Cryme Tyme. Cena gets into the Undertaker's face and they stare each other down.

Undertaker- Cena, I have no problem with you, but you stand in my way of Edge, or the World title, I will take out both you and you're gang.

Hold it, hold it,

A voice is heard as Paul Bearer walks out from backstage. He enters the ring.

Paul- Now, let's all calm down, Cena one on one you know Undertaker would KILL you, but three on one would be a little harder for all of you.

Paul then points at Edge and his groupies.

Paul- Cena, we have a common enemy, and he has three others on his side, if you include Orton, so how about we focus on that stable and then worry about each other, we take out Edge's lovers...I mean partners, and he is nothing! I suggest no matter who faces him in the King of the Ring, we help whoever that is out, and take Edge out of the match, then we can focus on each other. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/VSE/index.php?
wallsofjericho
Admin
Admin
wallsofjericho

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:29 pm

Mark Henry: hahaha so John Cena has decided to join USFW, i'm gonna tell you something Cena, you will NOT be winning King of the Ring, do you know why??? Because no wigger deserves to win King of the Ring, if you think you's gonna win your gonna have to get by me the worlds strongest man, Mark Henry. And fact is "homie" i'm going to kick your ass, and if you think your maids JTG and Shad will help, they wont. They have done nothing to warrant respect, which means they wont be getting any from me, and in fact neither will you, unless of course you beat me. But right now you are not a worthy challenger to me, tell me when you can bench over 100 ibs. loser.
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:11 pm

Cena: First off, Taker I know that you are one of the greatest wrestlers of all time but you don't intimidate me so don't think for a moment that I can't beat you and that you will scare me away from the world title.

Now Bearer, you make an interesting proposition but I must decline. I don't care who I have to face even if Edge cheats his way to the finals with his partners because I will still win. My guys can handle Hawkins and Ryder so me and him can go one on one. But if it is you I must face I'll make sure JTG and Shad don't get involved so we can have a proper match. And trust me I plan on taking down the Phenom to come out on top.

As for you Henry, I don't care about your size and strength because I know all your weaknesses. I have speed, heart and the fans on my side while you have no one. Although that's not my only advantage because you must not doubt my strength which you've learned before. As for JTG and Shad no offense to you guys but I don't need your help.(Cryme Tyme say no problem) Henry isn't a threat and we don't need to worry about him. And he says he doesn't give you any respect but no worries because his isn't any good and I'm sure I can speak for all of us he doesn't get ours either. But respect is just a part of the game and the most important is in the ring. And no matter who I face I'll tell all of you that, You Can't See Me(taunts everyone in the ring). You know why, it's because My Time Is Now!(crowd cheers loudly and Cena puts the mic down waiting for a response)
Back to top Go down
wallsofjericho
Admin
Admin
wallsofjericho

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:45 pm

Mark Henry: hahaha you may have speed Cena but what makes you so confident that you will be able to avoid my powerful attacks because of it??? And how will Heart help you? Cena, honestly you talk like Cinderella, how dare you come into MY RING and make such bullshit remarks. You know damn well that i can beat you, and to say that i dont have your respect is downright stupid because I am the World's strongest man. And the fans, what makes you think they matter? are they gonna fight for you?
Mark Henry waits for a reply with a huge smirk on his face and his muscles flexed
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:49 pm

The Undertaker and Paul Bearer see that there is about to be a fight breaking out in the ring. Paul signals to the Undertaker to wait outside the ring.

Paul- OK, Cena, you've made your decision, and now we wait to see if it was a good one...see you in the finals.

Paul starts to exit the ring but stops and looks at everyone in it one more time.

Paul- Henry, Cena, I hope you two meet in the first round, and there is two reasons why. One, the first show needs a main event, and two, I don't want whoever the Undertaker faces to have any interference in his match. Because if you mess with his matches, especially if something is on the line, I can't control him. Trust me, he'll destroy everything in his path. Now I'll let you two finish your conversation...

Paul exits the ring and begins to talk to the Undertaker on the outside of the ring.
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:46 pm

Cena: Henry I'm confident that I could beat you anytime. And keep talking bout being the world's strongest man but that doesn't scare me at all. Also heart is part of the game because it gives you a purpose to come out here and win which you don't have. You just come out here and talk and try to crush people which doesn't go well for you. But as for me there are three words that describe me, hustle, loyalty and respect. Hustle, every night I come out here and give it my all to win. Loyalty, I always do my best for the people who back me up and helped me get where I am. Finally respect, I give respect to those who earn it and try to get it in return. So Henry keep talking but in that tournament if the two of us go at it I can promise I'll come out on top.

As for you two(looks at Undertaker and Bearer) if we do have to fight for the World title in the final round then I'll make sure there is no interference. I can make sure that even my guys will be coming down with me to the ring they will not interfere. Actually I can make sure that if anyone tries tio interfere they'll stop it so no worries. As far as me facing Henry I'm not sure if you want that to wear me down or tto get rid of one of us but that doesn't matter. The reason I want to face him right away is to get rid of him so I can focus on other guys like you. But if it does come to the two of us trust me when I say that when it is over The Champ Will Finally Be Here. And that man is me so Undertaker come get some.
Back to top Go down
vannystice
Admin
Admin
vannystice

Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:27 am

Finally... The Rock has come back, to King of The Ring!

The Rock is back, and The Rock is wondering, what the hell are all these jibronies doing in The Rocks ring talking The Rocks trash to The Rocks fans? Tell me jibronie what is your name?

Cena: J-J-J

IT DOESN'T MATTER! The only thing that matters is that The Rock hopes that he gets a chance to whoop your candy ass in the King of the Ring before it gets eliminated. The Rock is gonna drag your monkey ass down know your role boulevard take a right on Jibronie Drive and check your candy ass in the Smackdown Hotel!

IF YOU SMELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

Now Mark Henry The Rock knows you will be tempted to try and devour what The Rock is cooking, but hold off its not done yet. The Rock also knows that your fat ass is so big The Rock could take an Airplane turn it sideways and stick straight up your--- wow your putting new meaning to The Rocks term "candy ass"

Now The Rock this he remembers this jibronie, his name is, let the record show that it does not matter what his name is, his name is The Undertaker. The Rock remembers The Undertaker, but who is this bowling ball jibronie you have, you know what it doesn't matter who the bowling ball jibronie is because the only thing that matters is that you do not hit The Rock with that jar thing that the bowling ball is holding. Whatever the hell that thing is if you try to hit The Rock with it, The Rock will take that jar thing turn it sideways and stick it both up your candy asses simultanesouly!

Mark Henry get ready!

IF YOU SMELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:33 am

Cena: Hey wats up traitor, I mean uh never mind. Rock if I may call you that what makes you think that you can beat me for the world title. We have never faced each other before and I'm in the prime of my career while yours passed while you were out acting.

I am a former world champion and plan to be one again. The king of the ring tournament is my chance too because I know that I can beat everyone here. Not because I'm the strongest or the fastest no because I am most determined to win. I will give it my all against any opponent in each round of the tournament so be prepared for the chain gang soldier.

And if it is the two of us in the final round of the tournament I know for a fact that you will walk out a champion. You will be coming out of the ring with the, The United States Championship actually. So if you want some come get some but remember this you won't be able to see me when I'm finished with you. And after I force you to tap out to the stfu or maybe just deliver the FU I will pin you down for the three count. And I will finally be able to say what everyone wants to hear......

THE...CHAAAMP...IS...HERE!!!!!

Last edited by rkofan23 on Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:48 am

ooc: Just a heads up to everyone, 2nd will NOT be getting the US title. We have decide to ditch that idea
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:00 pm

ooc- thanks for telling me that now bb. Anyway now for messing me up I know how you can make it up to me. Tell me how we will decide the United States Champion.
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:04 pm

ooc: we havent figured that out yet
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:09 pm

ooc- maybe a double elimination tournament, lose 1 and you go to the US tournament, lose 2 and you're out, that would be hard to do but it's just an idea
Back to top Go down
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin
Bernie Brewer

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:10 pm

ooc: We knida have and idea what we wanna do, but i cant tell you tongue
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:21 pm

ooc- why can't you tell is it just between you and vanny because I think I know what it is.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Admin
Admin
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:52 pm

OOC- Time to get back into character.

Paul Bearer and The Undertaker are seen backstage. Paul Bearer is looking at the recently posted KotR brackets.

Paul- Oh yes! That is a very good round one opponent. A man that will be against us for the Tag Team Championships! A man who is known for his big mouth! A man that thinks he looks better that and could destroy any other wrestler on earth! A man that has to "self-proclaim" himself! A man that thinks he can "kill every legend" that lived! A man that is sadly mistaken, a man that will get destroyed in the ring. A man who's middle name is Keith!

Paul looks up realizing that has nothing to do with the match.

Paul- A man named Randy Orton! Randy, me standing here talking trash about you and how The Undertaker would "kill" you in the ring, proves nothing! I know thats what a lot of others would do, but not me! I'm here because The Undertaker does doesn't like to waste his breath talking to under-carders like you. Randy if you want a statement from The Undertaker, you just ask and you will recieve!

Paul turns to The Undertaker and and nods, motioning him to speak.

Undertaker- Randy, you want a title, you will have to earn it! No matter what happens in round one, sooner or later, you will REST IN PEACE!

Paul turns and stares at the camera with an evil grin on his face. In the arena the fans go crazy for The Undertaker.
Back to top Go down
It'sTrueIt'sTrue
Midcard
Midcard
It'sTrueIt'sTrue

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:22 pm

(Kurt Angle's entrance music hits along with the you suck chants.. he walks down and enters the ring)

I can't believe what I'm hearing. You all think you can actually win this tournament with the Olympic hero Kurt Angle in it? I am an Olympic gold medalist! I am a 6-time world champion! And I have beaten all of you (points to the other superstars) on many occasions! I don't care who you are.. The Legend Killer, the Phenom, the Brahma Bull, whatever your feeble minds can come up with, you still can never call yourselves olympic gold medalist.

Now as it turns out, my first opponent in the tounament is the man who calls himself "The Ultimate Opportunist," "The Rated-R Superstar", Edge. You see Edge, I don't need "opportune" moments to win a match. I don't need 2 guys looking over my shoulder at all times like you do. And when I slap that ankle lock on and break your ankle in 2.. I will expose you for who you really are, the Rated-W Superstar, W for weak!! Oh, it's true... it's DAMN true!
Back to top Go down
It'sTrueIt'sTrue
Midcard
Midcard
It'sTrueIt'sTrue

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:29 pm

And as for you two scabs, Hawkins and Ryder.. you listen to me very carefully. If you so much as set a toe in that ring during the match, there will be severe consequences. I will see to it that the two of you will NEVER WALK AGAIN, let alone interfere in your buddy Edge's matches.
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:31 pm

Cena: No offense Angle but it is kind of funny that you believe that you can win the KOR Tournament. Listen up I can understand you beating Edge because unless his bitches interfere you got that one. Then you will move on face either Undertaker or Orton. Now this could be more difficult for you but it doesn't mean the Olympic Gold Medalist can't win. And if you make it good for you but there is where you run into trouble because you will face in the finals John Cena.

And trust me I know for a sure that I will make it. I don't even no my opponent for the first round either because it could be the Animal Batista(crowd cheers loudly) or the Highest Paid Superstar MVP.(crowd breaks out into loud boos) Although it doesn't matter because I will advance and you can count on it. Then in the semi-finals I will either face the World's Strongest Man or my own partner the Rock. And listen if it is you partner in the ring we are not friends but enemies and I will do what ever it takes to win. Finally I move on to the finals to face lets say for now you Angle. I won't go into details bout it because that would just waste time. So here is how it will go no matter who I face I will become the first ever USFW Champion. And finally the Champ Will Be Back.
Back to top Go down
It'sTrueIt'sTrue
Midcard
Midcard
It'sTrueIt'sTrue

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:42 pm

Hahaha, you're a very funny guy there Cena. Let me ask you something, do you remember your very first match in the WWE? It was against me... you tried to be all brash and slapped me across the face, remember that? Then I came out of nowhere and beat you 1-2-3. Since then nothing's changed. And if you are somehow lucky enough to face me in the finals NOTHING WILL CHANGE. I'm still going to beat you like I always do, then you can go back to making your little raps, as i embark on my reign as the USFW world champion.. and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!

(Crowd boos loudly then begins 'you suck' 'you suck' 'you suck'.. this infuriates Angle)

WHAT? Who are you losers with your low wages to say I suck? I've accomplished more things than you morons can even dream of! Have any of you won a gold medal?? Have you?? No you haven't!!! So why don't you go home to your fat wives, stupid kids and tune in Showdown this Wednesday with potato chip crumbs on your chest to see me break everyone's ankle I face, even if it is your hero here Cena!!

(Crowd boos loudly)
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:53 pm

Cena: Angle see that is where you are wrong. Nothing has changed?, everything has changed. You beat in my debut and since then I have only gotten better. I've won three world championships quicker then you ever could and you know that is a fact. I've beaten the best there is in the business so don't doubt me for a second there Angle. And when I make it to the finals whether it be against you or anyone else I won't be the one tapping out. No, no ,no it will be my opponent tapping out to the stfu. You know what's funny you'll be tapping out to the stfu when everyone wants you to stfu, shut the f*** up.

crowd cheers for Cena and just gets Angle angrier.

These people aren't losers Angle the only loser is you. They cheer for me because all I try to do is entertain them and apparently I am getting the job done. Unlike you who doesn't give them any respect so they tell you that You Suck, oh well at least they speak the truth. You won a gold medal, whoopy doo, that's the only gold you're going to hold in USFW. And you know why, it's because I will become champion and you can't beat me and we all know that. Your days are done Kurt but me, My Time Is Now!
Back to top Go down
It'sTrueIt'sTrue
Midcard
Midcard
It'sTrueIt'sTrue

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:08 pm

You're right John, they like you because you're an entertainer. They only want to be entertained and have no knowledge or appreciation for wrestling! Why are you people even here?? Go watch the sitcoms or something instead.. I mean come on! I won an olympic gold medal for our country and instead of worshipping me like you should you guys support this glorified rapper (points at Cena)?? I put my body on the line for you fools and you say I suck?

(Crowd responds by cheering and begins 'you suck' 'you suck' 'you suck' even louder than before)

This is what's wrong with the USFW fans!!! No appreciation for what I've done for you!! Well admit it or not, you all know in your heart of hearts that I will mop the floor with the posers in this tournament. And when I'm standing over all of them with the belt over my shoulder I can ask all of you, Who sucks now?
Back to top Go down
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
rkofan23

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:34 pm

Cena: You just don't get it do you Angle. They pay to watch which is why we have jobs. Without them who knows where we would be so that's why the most important thing is to give them what they want, quality matches and entertainment. And that is exactly what I try to give them and by the sounds of it I'm doing a hell of a job. As for you, they did use to respect and like you but then you turned on them and didn't come out every night for them but for yourself. So stop wondering why no one likes you because you know it is all your fault.

But there is one thing about you that they must admit you're a great wrestler. They know it. I know it and obviously by your cockiness you know it. Although just because you are good doesn't mean you are the best because that is far from the truth. I'm not saying that I'm the best but I know that I am better than you and if it comes to it I will beat you. Then I will finally bring gold back around my waist while you are left on the ground staring at the ceiling.

crowd cheers again for Cena and smiles at Angle and says you can't see me.
Back to top Go down
Taylor091
Midcard
Midcard
Taylor091

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:11 am

Batista's music hits and The Animal comes out holding a mic
I have just heard that I must participate in a qualifying match to get into the King of the Ring tournament. The only reason that I can think of for this happening is that the draw pickers want to reward the crowd for coming by leeting them see me in action 4 times rather than 3.

By next week I will not only be the USFW champion, but also the Tag team champion with Undertaker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Ring   King of the Ring - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Ring
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next