AuthorMessage
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Edge Is Here   Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:21 pm

Lillian: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Rated R superstar, Edge
Edge: Thank Lillian, i would just like to let everyone in USFW know, that the man that will dominate USFW is in this very ring right now. I will distroy everyone in USFW. I will rip them to shreads. And if anyone comes down that ramp, and thinks they can beat me, has alot of nuts because they will become a living punching bag.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Edge Is Here   Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:16 pm

Cena's music hits the arena and he comes out to a large amount of cheers. He does his signature salute to the crowd and starts to run down the ramp. Cena slides into the ring and Edge backs off a bit. He walks over to the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd and then asks for a microphone. Lillian comes over and hands him one as Cena begins to address Edge.

Cena: So Edge, you call out everyone on the roster but you forgot about one man and that is me. The man who beat you for the WWE Championship at your own game and the man with Michaels who beat you for the Tag Team Championships. As far as I see I'm better than you. And if it comes down to us in the King of the Ring tournament then I will beat you once agin for the World Championship. So Edge if you insist on going one on one again the I have only one thing to say to you. If you want some, come get some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bernie Brewer
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Edge Is Here   Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:23 pm

How dare you john Cena!? How dare you come out here and interupt me like that. See there's on thing i know about you, and thats how to beat you, and i know i can do that. But those times were in the WWE. See ive gotten alot better since then. And you know what, i hope that it does come down to you and me in the King of the Ring tournament. Because then i can show you. But for now you can have this Kurt Hawkins and Zach Ryder sneek up behind Cena and attack him Boys hold him right here Edge points to the middle of the ring and Edge heads to to the turnbuckle. Then he sprints to Cena and Spears him You see John, since we last met in the ring i've met some guys, plez let me introduce to you to Kurt Hawkins and Zach Ryder. These two are like sons to me. And by the way, their just as good as i am.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://usfantasywrestling.forumotion.net
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Edge Is Here   Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:36 pm

Cryme Tyme comes out and helps Cena out as Edge, Hawkins and Ryder back out. Cena starts to get up but is holding his gut.

Cena: Edge if that's how you wanna play then fine but I'll let you know that we will be the ones who end up on top. Just like every other time we've faced off it will be the same result. I don't care how much you've improved because you are the same pathetic little coward you were years ago. As for me I am better than ever and still better than you just like JTG and Shad. Because saying that those baffoons are as good as you does not really impress me. But I do know for a fact that my men are two of the best and no doubtedly a better tag team then anyone else there is. So if your guys are up to it then let them have a little match up where Cryme Tyme will easily win as we have our match. Where I will be the first USFW World Champion and we will all be able to say.....

Cena, Shad and JTG: The Champ Is Here!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Edge Is Here   Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:45 pm

Randy orton's music hits. Cena and Cryme Time tourn around to look at the entrance ramp. Randy comes out of the crowd behind the anouncers table. He sneaks in the ring and taps Cena on the shoulder. Cena turns around and walks straight into an RKO.

You are not better than Edge, me, or anybody! You mess with one of us, being Edge or me, you mess with the other one too. Lets hope you don't make that mistake again. And your right Cena. The champ is here, ME!

Last edited by 619reyfan on Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Edge Is Here   Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:51 pm

Cryme Tyme try to get Orton and land a few punches on him but he escapes before any serious damage can be done

JTG: You guys think your so tough by getting cheap shots in well how bout you come back here now.

Shad: Yeah you two against us how bout it, come on. Or are you chickens like evryone thinks you are?

Cryme Tyme signals them to get in the ring with them as Cena begins to regain consciousness. Cena is holding his head as JTG and Shad are still trying to help him out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
619reyfan
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Edge Is Here   Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:54 pm

We would be happy to beat the crap out of you Cryme Time. But there is no time. The KOR tournament will take two weeks then we already have opponents in 3 weeks. So to bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Edge Is Here   Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:54 pm

JTG: You're right about the KOR tournament so how about right now unless you have something else to do. I don't think so though because you wouldn't of been down here anyway.

Shad: So come down and we can beat you up then the boss will take you out in the King of the Ring Tournament.

Cena gets up and Shad and JTG stop talking and he takes the microphone.

Cena: Guys forget about them there not worth it. It's not that you can't beat tham because I know you can but there not important at the moment. Let me take them during the tournament and win the USWF Championship. There's no point to get any of em right now but let me tell you that during KOR which ever one of you I have to face or even both of you I will give my fullest and beat you down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
It'sTrueIt'sTrue
Midcard
Midcard

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Edge Is Here   Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:43 pm

(Kurt Angle's theme music hits along with the famous 'you suck' chants.. Kurt pauses and gives the crowd a look for a second and then raises his arms to the rafters.. red and blue pyro goes off on stage. He walks down to the ring then as Lillian half-holds out a mic he snatches it out of her hand violently and chases her out of the ring.)

Cut the music! Cut the music!

(Fans continue chanting 'you suck' 'you suck' 'you suck'.. Kurt tries to ignore it and begins..)

Now John Cena you know how I feel about you, but I'll save that for another time.. if you're lucky enough to make it out of the first round that is.

EDGE!! We both know who will come out on top in our match at KOTR, the Olympic Gold medalist Kurt Angle!!! (Half the crowd cheers, the other half boos.) I've busted my ass for everything I've gotten in my life. My WWE championships, my TNA championships, and yes of course, these.. (he holds the gold medals around his neck). You have done none of that. How do win championships? By sneaking in with some briefcase and taking out already-exhausted superstars? By using some broad as the GM to put you in favorable matchups and screw the competition? By having 2-4 guys in your corner ready to cheap shot your opponents at any time? That is exactly why you and I are in totally different leagues here. You see, I follow the three I's.. Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence.. and they've never steered me wrong.

So to cut to the chase, if you or your friends Hawkins, Ryder, and Orton try to pull anything at all in this match.. I will make your lives a living hell. Because nothing or no one will stop me from achieving my ultimate goal, becoming the USFW World Heavyweight Champion. Oh it's true, it's DAMN true!!

(Angle's music hits and he begins to exit the ring.. then stops, as if thinking about something. A smirk comes to his face and he quickly runs back in and decks the unsuspecting Cena who was still in the ring in the back of the head, then gives him an Angle Slam. He stands over the fallen Cena and smiling, says..)

See.. nothing.. or NO ONE!!! Hahaha...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Edge Is Here   Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:00 pm

JTG and Shad start beating down Angle who just hit Cena with an Angle Slam. They throw a few punches around but Kurt manages to escape the ring. He stands near the announce tables and grabs a chair in case Cryme Tyme decides to come after him. While Cena is unconscience on the floor Rated RKO is still standing on the ramp watching all this happen. JTG tries to help Cena up while Shad is acting as a bodyguard and makes sure no one gets a cheap shot in.

OOC- these Cryme Tyme guys aren't really helping me out cause it seems like even when they're around I get beat up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taylor091
Midcard
Midcard

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Edge Is Here   Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:20 am

Batista's music hits, the crowd roar and he comes running down the ramp. Just as Orton turns around he is hit with a huge spear. Edge then tries to attack Batista, but The Animal reverses it with a spine buster onto the concrete floor. Batista then takes a mic from his back pocket while standing over Orton and Edge.

John, Cryme Time I am not here for you, you will feel the might of The Animal in our King of the Ring tournament. I just wanted to give my Tag Team opponents a taste of what is to come.

Batista throws the mic on Edge as the crowd cheer before making his way up the ramp and into the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rkofan23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Edge Is Here   Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:48 am

Cena gets up after a few minutes and grabs a microphone looking at where Batista was

Cena: Batista, first you have to qualify for the tournament in a match between three other men. And if you do happen to make it your first round opponent is yours truly. And I'm positive that you won't be able to stop me because I plan on walking out as the USFW Champion. One more thing, you won't be able to see me when I'm finished with you.

Cena and Cryme Tyme exit the ring but walk backwards up the ramp watching Angle. As they pass Orton and Edge who is starting to get up Cena decides to deliver an FU to Edge on the concrete knocking him out cold. CTC cntinues to walk up the ramp until they get on the stage where they stop. Cena signals for gold around his waist and then continues to move until he gets in the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
It'sTrueIt'sTrue
Midcard
Midcard

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Edge Is Here   Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:19 pm

(After watching all this, Angle enters the ring and grabs the mic once more.)

Hey Edge, you look a little woozy there bud! It seems as if you don't know how to protect yourself without backup. Well this Wednesday at Showdown it will be more of the same when I beat the living hell out of you on my path to the USFW World title!

(He leaves the ring, steel chair still in hand and as he passes Orton he threatens him with the chair then looks down at Edge and laughing, walks backstage.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edge Is Here   

Back to top Go down

Edge Is Here
Page 1 of 1